Reviews for Love is for losers
Pinayprincesa chapter 13 . 5/18/2006
aw so cute!
verecundus chapter 13 . 5/17/2006
Wow, great chapter! Stupid Mickie James! She's a dipsh**
Star-Moonlight1 chapter 13 . 5/17/2006
You shouldn't change a thing your fic works and it's great just the way it is. Nice update glad Trish is okay, and I thought that it was a very nice surprise that John arranged for her. Update soon.
Star-Moonlight1 chapter 12 . 5/16/2006
New reader and I'm completely addicted to this story, your fic is amazing. And let's hope Trish can once again recover. Please update soon :)
johncenasgurl chapter 12 . 5/14/2006
that was a good chapter...another cliffhanger...its very suspenseful... i wonder whats gonna happen next well keep up the excellent work. i cant wait for the next soon
verecundus chapter 12 . 5/13/2006
NO! Not Trish! She's going to die! lol jokes!
Samara Serelle chapter 12 . 5/12/2006
Love it, keep going! ou better update soon! Anyway, I love you too, you're probably my best reader, you're so nice to me! Oh, and sorry I'm not online as much anymore. My job started blocking the internet from the computers cuz it doesn't work well with our computer system. I hate it, but you can always IM my phone!

Later!

Sadie
verecundus chapter 11 . 5/8/2006
OMG! Thank the lord that Stacy didn't die! Lol, Ashley!
verecundus chapter 10 . 5/8/2006
OMG! Stacy can't die now! This is a serious matter!
verecundus chapter 9 . 5/8/2006
OMG! NO! Bad Kane!
verecundus chapter 8 . 5/8/2006
It's getting a bit bad now, no offense! I don't want the miz and Trish together, or with Mickie in it, but, you know, it's your story!
verecundus chapter 7 . 5/8/2006
No! Mickie can't come back! And just when things were getting good! NO!
verecundus chapter 6 . 5/8/2006
Hey, great chapter, keep it up!
Samara Serelle chapter 11 . 5/8/2006
I'm so glad Stacy survived! It would be so boring without her! This chapter was good, keep it going!

Sadie
verecundus chapter 5 . 5/8/2006
Wow great chapter! lol, a diva contest? Ok then!
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »