Reviews for Love is for losers
Mrs.Lautner211 chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
That was harsh what trish and jonh said about each other in the club but thats what makes it better.
Mrs.Lautner211 chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
That chap was good n funny
Trish-Is-Mine chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
Lol! nice chapter!
Samara Serelle chapter 3 . 4/12/2006
Love it! I couldn't stop laughing! keep up the good work!

Trishrocks chapter 3 . 4/12/2006
aww so sweet

Trish also love Cena

i c it :p
bassoonbabe chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
its spelt asshole... and i love Paul Burchill... it think hes so hot as a pirate
Trishrocks chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
Hey that was really great

I hope Trish cools down

John didnt do anything bad

update soon
Trish-Is-Mine chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
Great chapter! Update soon!
babyhardyzgal13 chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
hey not to be mean but Trish's middle name is Anne. Anyway, great chapter cant wait for the next one
Samara Serelle chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
Hahaha! I loved it! You did soo Much better! Just watch out for the long paragraphs. This chapter rocked! I can't wait for the next!

Trish-Is-Mine chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Hey! Great storrii! update soon!
bassoonbabe chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
pretty good. Try to watch your spelling errors though.

PS It's "I write sins not tragedies"
Samara Serelle chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Okay, well, I like it, but there are some issues. First, The first chapter is for introducing the story and the main character. Second, don't jump right into the plot so quickly, but you're improving A LOT. I think you should also try and cut back on the really long paragraphs too, they're hard to concentrate on... Another thing, try to discribe the guys too, like how I do after dialogue, like "quote" she said, looking into his blue eyes.. or something, it makes it sound better. Oh God, I went all English teacher on you too, I hate it when I do that, well, try to take that into consideration, but I like it, and keep up the good ideas! Maybe we can write a story together, that would be cool, I like some of the other stories you got going too.

Well, I'm fresh out, Keep writing you got potential!

Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 4/9/2006