Reviews for The New Sacrifice
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
oh im glad harry came back
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I was gonna Avada Kedavra you for killing Harry again, but then you brought him back to life, so no need to do that! Great story!
riegert8 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
This is a really good story. It great that Harry came back for the women he loved.
MadSmurf chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
BLOODY AWESOME STORY DUDE

Over and Out

mm.
GinnyMarie chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Good...cried in the part where Harry was dead...and i think in the part where Harry was with his parents...so sad...but happy!

brilliant

~Ginny M~
karma11 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
awsome story... lol the girl who lived!
TheTrioLivesOn chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
YAY! Harry gets a happy life! "The Girl Who Lived"! I love it!

Have a cookie!
ficfanang chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Aw! Love the story! One of the best one-shots I've read yet! Although I know you want to finish your other stories (and I can't say as though I blame you), I urge, no beg, you to reconsider doing a sequel of some sort down the road. Please! :)

Ang
famousindafuture chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I LOVE IT!
Raiining chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
:-D Diversions are nice, thanks for writing!
Bobboky chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
kool
Crowded Mind chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
i LOVED it! it doesnt need a sequil or prequil! If only the books could end like this! I loved how Harry died to save Ginny and they both ended up killing Voldemort. That was an excelent idea, you sure you arn't JK in disguise? :P
AluraEmbrey chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
This was a lovely little ficlet. As always. But you need to update your other stories. I want updates! lol. Anyway, good job as usual.

-animeluvr8
Goofmeister chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
This is a really bittersweet story. I was so sad when i heard that harry died, but then you brought him back to life! YAY! lol. my friend and i also think that harry will die by sacrificing himself to save ginny -like his parents to save someone he loves! but all in all, really good one shot!
Lily's Lil Sis chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I love it, love it, love it! This is amazing, and is now one of my favorite stories! Please write more of these in the very near future! Amazing work!

Lily's Lil Sis