Reviews for A New World
Farala chapter 6 . 11/23
I guess the women are jealous because Anna is blond and exotic. And sh is with their Nobutada-sama. I hope to read more of this and to see this story to it's end. I also like the fact that you didn't Put them both in Taka's house. I also like that you put her Nabutada's house were they can get closer... Alone

I must warn you though about myself. I am one of those annoying reviewers who really like their stories. I will bug and pester you for another chapter until you finally post it. And when you do I will write an honest, well punctuated review that us supportive, I will write a review for each and every chapter, you hot that? So you better beware.

Though seriously I would really like another chapter.
Farala chapter 4 . 11/23
I like that you have began and initiated a romantic relationship in the story.
Farala chapter 2 . 11/23
I really like how you did this. I like that you made Anna the translator usually when people write these they make her a soldier or something like that. This was a very unique idea. I just wish that there were more chapters.
please please please continue! its such a good story and really shouldnt go unfinished
TOSoldtimer chapter 6 . 5/23
I really liked this story. To bad you didn't finish it. It's never too late...
Guest chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
Please continue this story
KashinaKairi chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
I love this!
WelcomeNightmare chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
Please, please, please update this story!
AuroraBlix chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Heh, talk about awkward! I never thought I'd be reading fanfiction about someone with my name. About the spoken-Japanese thing-maybe if you bolded it?...
: )
Atsirk Enoh chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
What a new spin to the story, there is so little fanfiction for this move. I enjoyed what I've read, if you have time, please update.
Unknown-Coven-Witch chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
i hope you someday continue this story!
Freya's Valhalla chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
Argh, I know it's been forever but I wish you'd continue this story cause it's really awesome :)
renzei27 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Are you really going to update and be more active now!

I hope so! I have been begging you to update since i first found this story in 2008 lol!

Please UPDATE soon!
guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
A/N: Once again; sorry for the delay! I'm going to be a lot more active now, so don't worry, kay? I appreciate all the reviews!

Quote, unquote.

Please update soon! There aren't many fics here, even less with nobutada. Please update!
Crystal chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
I'm curious and interested in this story; I want to read more.

What will happen to Anna and Nathan?