Reviews for A New World
Ori Heartlyng chapter 1 . 10/1
Definitely something different. I can't wait for reading some more.
I've really enjoyed your story so far, and hope that you continue with it as well. Best of luck with the next chapters to come!
Farala chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
I guess the women are jealous because Anna is blond and exotic. And sh is with their Nobutada-sama. I hope to read more of this and to see this story to it's end. I also like the fact that you didn't Put them both in Taka's house. I also like that you put her Nabutada's house were they can get closer... Alone

I must warn you though about myself. I am one of those annoying reviewers who really like their stories. I will bug and pester you for another chapter until you finally post it. And when you do I will write an honest, well punctuated review that us supportive, I will write a review for each and every chapter, you hot that? So you better beware.

Though seriously I would really like another chapter.
Farala chapter 4 . 11/23/2015
I like that you have began and initiated a romantic relationship in the story.
Farala chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
I really like how you did this. I like that you made Anna the translator usually when people write these they make her a soldier or something like that. This was a very unique idea. I just wish that there were more chapters.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/9/2015
please please please continue! its such a good story and really shouldnt go unfinished
TOSoldtimer chapter 6 . 5/23/2015
I really liked this story. To bad you didn't finish it. It's never too late...
Guest chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
Please continue this story
KashinaKairi chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
I love this!
verilyfranklin chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
Please, please, please update this story!
AuroraBlix chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Heh, talk about awkward! I never thought I'd be reading fanfiction about someone with my name. About the spoken-Japanese thing-maybe if you bolded it?...
: )
Atsirk Enoh chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
What a new spin to the story, there is so little fanfiction for this move. I enjoyed what I've read, if you have time, please update.
StreetPerformer-Over-NYC-Sewer chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
i hope you someday continue this story!
Freya's Valhalla chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
Argh, I know it's been forever but I wish you'd continue this story cause it's really awesome :)
renzei27 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Are you really going to update and be more active now!

I hope so! I have been begging you to update since i first found this story in 2008 lol!

Please UPDATE soon!