Reviews for A New World
Please continue this story
KashinaKairi chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
I love this!
WelcomeNightmare chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
Please, please, please update this story!
AuroraBlix chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Heh, talk about awkward! I never thought I'd be reading fanfiction about someone with my name. About the spoken-Japanese thing-maybe if you bolded it?...
: )
Atsirk Enoh chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
What a new spin to the story, there is so little fanfiction for this move. I enjoyed what I've read, if you have time, please update.
Hakuouki-Geisha-Shinobi chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
i hope you someday continue this story!
Freya's Valhalla chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
Argh, I know it's been forever but I wish you'd continue this story cause it's really awesome :)
renzei27 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Are you really going to update and be more active now!

I hope so! I have been begging you to update since i first found this story in 2008 lol!

Please UPDATE soon!
guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
A/N: Once again; sorry for the delay! I'm going to be a lot more active now, so don't worry, kay? I appreciate all the reviews!

Quote, unquote.

Please update soon! There aren't many fics here, even less with nobutada. Please update!
Crystal chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
I'm curious and interested in this story; I want to read more.

What will happen to Anna and Nathan?

PLEASE UPDATE REAL SOON!

:-D
DGfleetfox chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
Ummmm...just found this, and I love it, however..you haven't updated in six years, so it doesn't look promising you suddenly will. Such a shame when authors don't finish stories, I almost wish I'd never started it now, lol, as I want to see what happens between him and Anna. Grrr. Oh well, if you ever decide to continue this, I'll definitely be interested in reading. Ciao.
woop chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
whens the next update? eeee just found this after watching the film yesterday, good work, characters are perfect
Guest chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
please continue. We want more!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
Please write more!
SuziQ22 chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
Just found this story and I love it!