Reviews for One Man Army
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Wow. Sephiroth speeding on a bike, chased down by the paparazzi? How cool is that?

I think it's real pity that you'll never - by the looks of it - continue this interesting, IC story.
Firiel chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
Wow... why doesn't this have more reviews? This is easily the most IC Sephiroth (pre-Nibelheim) I've read on this entire site. *applauds you*
MidnightWhisper7 chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
This is interesting. I'm wondering what will happen next. I like your style of writing. My only qualm is how often you describe Sephiroth's appearance; the frequent mentions of his hair and eye color are a little distracting. You really only need to say it once. Good job otherwise. I enjoy reading introspection because Sephiroth is such a complex character, and it's hard to find fiction that takes place before he went insane. I think the title is very appropriate.
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
There wasn't really much happening in this fic, but still it was good! The bitterness and coldness inside Sephiroth is there all the way through the text, and then the story really has something, I'll admit that.