Reviews for Family Life with the Ishtars
Ash4ever chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
aw it was so cute with like a hint of saddness..

i liked it, dont see much of this couple

thanks for writing
Tia-Lewise chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I don't see what's wrong with two guys having a kid, nice to have some variety and I thought it was quite sweet! I liked this fic a lot!
TheDarkHallow chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
wow what an awesme story !

keep up !
MizuTsuki17 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
That was awesome! Please do more!
Citizen-Kaine chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
I liked it a lot. It was very well done and unlike others I have read.

I will be sharing this with my friends *snicker*

Anyways, I loved it

I hope to read more stories by you soon.

Ato/Liz
closed132 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
awesome this is very good, keep writing
Mittzy chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
great story
Punk-Out chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Wow, Sei sounds so cute! I loved the lemon, very good. *snickers and reads again* YamixHikari are my favorite pairings, but I love MarikxMalik the most.

I mean, YamixYuugi is the cute innocent, like to snuggle pair, BakuraxRyou is the, hot make-out scene, but Ryou is to innocent to get into heavy lemon, and MarikxMalik is the, hot and heavy lemon that leaves you wnating to read it over again.

Anyways, Namoura sounds good. :) There really should be more YMxM stories, or at least people should upate sooner -.-' (can't talk cause it takes me a few months to update myself XD)
garyoak286 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
D I read this on aff! Excellenté
umneko chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
its so cute they have a kid .awesome story!
bleedingchaos chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I love it. So aswome. So Smexy those two are. I think that its sweet how you had marik and malik have a kid. so kawii _x
sympa chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Well, I like that story :)

The child is okay, even if I don't like the idea of "them having children" either, but here it is nice.

I'm sorry for my lousy English, but I'm from Germany and still learning English... But I hope you understand what I'm trying to say *lol*

The idea of Marik being afraid of being left by Malik is understandable but it's really the first fic I read that deals with that topic. But I really, really like it. ;)

sympa
Cloaked Vampire chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
My feedback? MY... feedback? I'll give you my feedback all right :D Hehe, just playing, you know I lover this story - And I know that the reviews make you happy o.o; So I'm just being nice O.O Also because I lover this story.

It's a good thing you didn't put Malik havin' the baby... or else I wouldn't have read it o_o;

Well, maybe I would have.

Because I'm just so nice like that :p

And I like you. That's a big plus.

Did I mention I lover this story?

_