Reviews for Interchangeable Parts
Veleda chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
I liked this a lot. Any excellent portrayal of what might be running through Yoshiki's head. Yoshiki is my favorite character, and it's so rare to find fanfic for her.
Mortheza chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I found this one shot of yours only recently, and I decided to read it. You did a good job on Yoshiki's personality, I liked it. Few days ago I bought rest of the Gravitation mangas I didn't have and Yoshiki became one of my favorite characters.

Anyways, you should write more about Yoshiki, you are really good at it and there aren't enough stories about her.
FadedLace chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Wow! The world does need more Yoshiki fics! Good job, as always, everything was really well done. I look forward to reading more! (This is Kit, by the way; it's okay if you don't remember me.) I really enjoyed it!
l.h.o.o.q chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I can't believe probably the best fanfictions I'd read all week-end was about Yoshiki Kitazawa's penis.

Yes, yes, and a bunch of keen emotion.
Saitaina R. Moricia chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Aww, no Riku. Damn.

It was good, there needs to be more Kitazawa Fanfiction of any kind.

Hmm, I'm addicted to your writing I think. Well done as always!
ry chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I loved it! Loved it very much ~~

Yoshiki is wonderfully in-character and I loved how her concern about her 'extra' body part slowly leads to the scene with Eiri in New York from the manga.. just awesome! Very well done-considering it is the first Yoshiki fanfic in the fandom, if I'm correct~ D

By the way, I'm a big fan of your gravi fanfics... hope your hiatus from gravi ends soon! o
Ildreen Love chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
This is a good story, I'm glad you did something about Yoshiki too!

I really enjoyed reading this, and I hope I'll see something else from you soon!