Reviews for A Thousand Sweet Kisses
hamandpineapple chapter 29 . 6/8/2012
Beautiful. The challenge is hard and each theme was so creatively brought to life. All 30 were wonderful in the depressing love we are all accustomed to, Spike and Julia.
hamandpineapple chapter 29 . 6/8/2012
hamandpineapple chapter 18 . 6/8/2012
Wow, #18.
Sublime Angel chapter 30 . 1/12/2008
OMG! that was...wow...wow... Geez and i havent watched Cowboy Beb in so long, like years and this just...I...i'm speechless!

Wow I loved every single one of them! this has to one of the most heartrending fics i've ever read in my life! it was the perfect combination of sweet and angst and plain sad and you know, it just makes you feel like you can relate and understand every damn between them.

I dunno if any of that made sense but i do know that i love this fic, it's actually the first CB fic i've ever read ever. Can you believe that? And of all the ones I find, I find yours!

Good-no-great job! this was excellent in my opinion. Not too long, each chapter was perfect the way you wrote it! Kudos!

I am so faving you *faves author and fic* _ YAY!

You kicked Bebop ass with this! write more please. i promise i'll read anything else, after this how can i not?
PimpMasta Popo chapter 30 . 3/9/2007
Oh my goodness, dear.

Absolutely wonderful.
Jules chapter 24 . 7/30/2006
All of your drabbles are amazing. They fit together so well. Please write some more!
hamandpineapple chapter 30 . 7/16/2006
wow definitely worth my time...loved reading all your themes!

love spike/julia

they're lost loves
hamandpineapple chapter 15 . 7/16/2006
touching...her eyes r beautiful
hamandpineapple chapter 13 . 7/16/2006
aw tres jolie!
Sienna03 chapter 30 . 7/5/2006
Nice way to end. Congrats on finishing all your themes! Now if only I could find the motivation to do so with my own...
Sienna03 chapter 29 . 7/5/2006
Heart-breaking. I must say, that you bring forht emotions well: your writing accurately reflected Spike's state of anguish. Lovely.
Sienna03 chapter 28 . 7/5/2006
Ha! Love it. Ending line was an Ace.
Sienna03 chapter 27 . 7/5/2006
Beautiful.
Sienna03 chapter 26 . 7/5/2006
Oh jeez, now I'M in a knot! I love how all of these seem so...urgent. You have a gift, m'dear.
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 30 . 7/5/2006
Once again, you kill me with the beauty of your writing. I never want it to end. There is so much talent here. Beautiful.