Reviews for When Furbies Attack
Silver War chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
Oh my god I'm freaked out right now... I never want to see a furby again. If I do, I'll punch it's lights out. Yeah.

Anyway, this story is really funny and although it's been 3 years, could you please update? Pwease? Or the Furbies will come and get ya.
Deutschrocker chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
Hey kelly when are you gonna update?
futureM.E. I luv M.E. Warner chapter 5 . 3/15/2007
I'm telling Ya'. FURBIES NEVER DIE! And do you want proof? Well let me tell you right now YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE PROOF!

*Amber
ShatteredDiamonds chapter 5 . 3/6/2007
After reading this story I am going to have to burn the Furbies my younger 6 year old sister, Amanda, has. I swear, those things are evil. I knew I was right! Yay, good butterflies! Update soon. Its an awesome story!
Vadergirl2006 chapter 5 . 12/2/2006
Ok there are a couple of things i have to say: 1)the furbies are creeping me out im not going to able to sleep 2night because i have one. 2) I knew Elliot should have never let go of her hand. and 3) please finish this stoy so I dont have to hunt you down and hurt you because my life is hetic enough already. But this is a good creepy story.
Yotia chapter 5 . 10/22/2006
Come on, man finish the dang story! I like weird.

Ciao,

Persephonie Cloud M.
futureM.E. I luv M.E. Warner chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Please continue! This story is creepy, but also cracking me up. (PS if you really want to see how creepy furbies get go here

They never die!) Bring on the EO! I absolutley love it!

Eo shipper and proud of it!
GiggleGloWorm9987 chapter 5 . 7/3/2006
wow...this story was...creepy at best. lol but i loved it...update soon...gotta find out what happens with these psyco ferbies...haha

xo,

Lo
alliegirl4life chapter 4 . 6/25/2006
-Ha-ha-ha! oh man...just when I thought I have read every crazy, funny story in the book-this one comes along and takes the cake! Funny stuff man. Keep it up-Now I'm on to chapter five...oh boy...here we go!

Alliegirl4life
Saint New chapter 5 . 4/19/2006
That is creepy...do you remember those little troll dolls? Oh my God, now those were creepy. I used to have nightmares about them...and cabbage patch dolls, I don't know, it was something about those dimples...yeah, I'm weird...
Saint New chapter 4 . 4/19/2006
No, you didn't cross the line into creepy and wrong and yes it is funny...If I hadn't already hated those freakish looking monsters, I would now
Saint New chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
...but I don't love butterflies enough to roll around in their guts...Why is this a romance story? If anything, it's funny...very funny..."you're in the way" I was rolling at that
Saint New chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
I like butterflies...but not furbies, those little bastards are creepy...
Saint New chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Furbies? Well, this should be interesting...
Bob Rhynoplasty chapter 5 . 4/15/2006
ek! that was creepy! i never liked furbies myself, i gotta say, where some people would make this something hysterically funny, ur really really REALLY creeping me out. and i gotta say, I DON'T LIKE IT! great story. write more and ill be your beest friend, give me an ending to this story and i'll dedicate one of my stories to you. but it has to be a good ending, preferably, where we find out what is up with teh furbies and good triumphs over evil, and olivia and elliot have mad passionate monkey sex as a way to calm their nerves when the ghost of Rex and the evil creepy furbies are trying to kill them.