Reviews for The Atlantis Handbook
OlaftheReaper86 chapter 5 . 6/18
Holy Hell,

This is one of the funniest fics I've read in a long time. Keep it up lad, (or lass perhaps?) Especially the occasional popular culture reference (Tolkein etc) hahah too funny.

Anyway, thanks for the amusing lines
OlaftheReaper86 chapter 4 . 6/18
Holy Hell,

Thanks for the fiction lad, (or lass perhaps?) This is awesome.
I cant even count the number of times I was reading the entries and suddenly found myself snorting with laughter. hahah especially the popular culture references (i.e. Tolkein etc)

Anyway, KEEP IT UP,

J.E.P 1996 chapter 5 . 1/16
Did you mean Monty Python?
StarSerpent chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
Still laughing...

Is there a sequel to this?
Sanctuaria chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
Hilarious, thank you :)
RainbowCubes87 chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Rule One Hundred Thirteen: Remember, you are not Daniel Jackson. If you die you will not get magically resurrected.

After that rule was posted everyone tried to figure out how many times Daniel Jackson had died. Daniel also apparently heard about it and sent Rodney a note saying "You're just jealous." Rodney sent one back. Daniel sent another. Jack and John stopped it before it got ugly.

Ha ha, was wondering when this would come up. I can just imagine Daniel saying that in almost any episode post season 7.
BananaSplitsWithLove chapter 7 . 3/5/2012
Words cannot describe how freaking hilarious this story is :)
davb82 chapter 7 . 1/25/2011

just spent the last hour laughing.. loved d story!
Azamiko chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
I like the other teams. And I want a t-shirt.
newworldwriter1 chapter 7 . 2/24/2010
OMG! this is SO FUNNY! Seriously! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I loved rule 289 part b! (proclaim the land has been conqured in the name of Elizabeth the Great and her Army of Shiny Happy People) :)
Luna Umbra chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
What a great story! Awesome! I really laughed my head off!

Good work! Well done!
darkdranzer chapter 7 . 10/25/2009
aww. it's over. lol this was HILARIOUS though. i laughed through all 7 chapters.
Vera Amber chapter 6 . 10/21/2009
-cracks up- I love this! :) It's totally hilarious. I was laughing so hard I got grape slushie up my nose a few times. M... grape slushie... anyway! I would review for chapter 7, but my computer wouldn't let me view it. :( Stupid computer.

Blaze S. Deverox chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
I am so sad you are finished with this, it was one of the best laughed I have had in too long a time.
msdarque chapter 7 . 6/20/2009
I enjoyed reading this guide very, very much. It's genius and absolutely genius! :D I love it!