Reviews for Life And Art
zedille chapter 13 . 8/20/2009
This story is really good. I really like the tone of it, and the characters are really awesome. I see that you haven't updated it in a few years, but I hope you update it... sooner or later... again, it's really good.
Ziva- Zia- Z chapter 13 . 1/1/2009
I like this story. And, might I say, I like this Elphie a whole lot! Don't get me wrong, I like the musical Elphie, but I also like the book Elphie, and I think she sticks more to the book Elphie than musical Elphie. Keep up the good work!

“We seem to run into each other a lot, don’t we?” A familiar, hushed voice floated into the air, and it seemed almost to come from the statue itself, until a figure came from behind Lurline’s. Slender legs balanced on the fountain’s rim, placing one foot in front of another and making their way around the circle.

“Excepting the fact that you’ve been deliberately avoiding me and ignoring my every attempt to talk to you. Again.” Fiyero sighed, shoving his hands into his pockets in a half-hearted attempt to keep them warm. His eyes swept over her shadowy form, the cloak billowing into the blue-black darkness and making her seem more birdlike than human, especially with the dreadfully pointed hat she wore.

I like that!

Fiyero had been in the process of getting ready for the night's upcoming dance, and therefore was in nothing but his cow-print boxers. Elphaba did not seem shocked or embarrassed, but rather extremely amused, as she swept her eyes over him.

"Moo." She remarked appreciatively, then smirked, closing the door behind her.

That is such a Maureen moment!
firebolt669 chapter 13 . 10/18/2006
I got this off wicked_fic, and it's awsome! please write more!
The Phantom's Muse chapter 13 . 8/25/2006
Hee hee! Elphaba drunk is great fun! I really liked this chapter! Please update A.S.A.P.! I see that this story hasn't been updated for a long time...wha's up with that? Please, please, PLEASE update!
The Phantom's Muse chapter 7 . 8/17/2006
Sweet Oz! I LOVED this chapter to death!

"Who made you Fate?" Fiyero remarked bitterly. "I'm sick of you thinking you know it all. Knowing what I feel! How about you try and listen to someone else for a change? Maybe you'll actually be happy that way!"

Yeah! You go, Fiyero! I always love it when Elphaba gives a lecture, but sometimes she's the one who needs a talking to. And that kissing scene was just AWESOME! I don't think there any other words to describe it. It was just...wow! Alright, on to the other chapters!
The Phantom's Muse chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
YAYY! I found another one of your stories! I LOVE this one so far! I loved how you put in Elphaba singing. I only know of three stories (Yours included) that have Elphie singing. Kudos for you! Anyway, on to the other chapters!
NewYorks chapter 13 . 5/30/2006
“I think that I could be in love with someone like you.” - a little 'the last 5 years' inteded, perhaps? no? Hum, maybe I'm just imagining stuff...

Anyway, this seemed interesting. As you said, yes, it has nothing to do with the previous chapter, so it had me confused for a little while. I loved it nonetheless. A drunk Elphaba is a funny Elphaba. I loved all that part. And i loved how Nessa was all dissaproving... haha, made me laugh. So, overall, nice chapter. Keep updating, please! :-D
OO7O chapter 13 . 5/29/2006
*phantom of the opera music* dun, dun dun dun dun! *squeak* I loved it, absolutly loved it. Drunk Elphaba. I've seen drunk Glinda (not pretty), drunk Fiyero (funny as hell in the wintertime) and drunken other characters, but drunk Elphaba -you've done well my dear! :)

The wizard *gulp -pulls out chainsaw that is normally only used for my friend's girlfriends...* Well, I'm ready to see the Wizard! Well, I'm glad you're skipping it, truth be told, -...

Fiyero's not going? *gasp* well what's done is done, and *sniffles* it'll turn out fine!

I loved it.

*sings* Elphaba and Fiyero. it'll be WONDERFUL.
Annibelle White chapter 13 . 5/29/2006
So he just fell asleep in her dorm...

Anyway, before she goes off to see the Wizard, she and Fiyero need to have a nice little talk about those words, and the fact that they... in the city... and I think maybe Elphaba needs to talk to someone else about it, too. It'd be funny if Fiyero ended up talking to one of HER friends about the fact that he and Elphie... did it. But I do think she and Fiyero for sure need to talk, not to mention a conversation with her and someone else about it.
elphaba reincarnated chapter 13 . 5/29/2006
i heart this story! i can't exactly say why, since my memory and attention span are basically non-existant... i love the dramatic swings in character throughout. it keeps things interesting. the emotional and plot(ish) intensity, esp. as of late, are killing me. in other words, UPDATE SOON! please? *begs*

;) ~e.r.
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 13 . 5/29/2006
Hmm...good point about the POV thing. I don't know what to tell ya about that, other than break from Fiyero for just long enough...I don't know. Anyway loved the chapter, I like how you write Elphaba drunk, I think the fact that she doesn't get silly is accurate for her character. I loved the end to and how she tells him not to say he loves her until he knows he means it. As for the A/N, personally I'm not at all confused at the way you are writing this, I'm thoroughly enjoying it, getting the best of both Book and Musical worlds and the characterizations haven't really clashed so you're doing a wonderful job. I can't wait for more!
NewYorks chapter 12 . 5/28/2006
Aww, this was really cute. i liked it. Continue to update, please! :-D
LunarAshe chapter 12 . 5/28/2006
Ah! It's wonderful! Really, it is!

I would have reviewed long ago only I didn't find your fic until just now.

I love it though. Particularly your writing style. It's hardly concentrated rambling. Trust me, I know concentrated rambling. I think I may major in it. _~

Although, I've just noticed it's becoming more of a regular fic rather then the more Fiyero-point-of-view thing you had before.

It's still brilliant, but I liked being in his head a bit more.

Oh, please update soon!

I'll be eternally grateful if you did!

~LunarAshe

P.S. You did a good job with Chapter 11. You would have ruined it if you'd gone any farther.
OO7O chapter 12 . 5/27/2006
*gasp* Glinda has depth! You're doing very, very, well with this. I stuck around to read the to the reviewers bit; the Elphaba in lingere made me snigger. :)

You're doing beautifully my dear, I'm so glad you skipped the bit with the Wizard, if she even DID go to the wizars.. *struggles with thoughts* well you're doing very well... of course the occasional misspelled word, the punctuation could use a bit of work.. you must under my mother is an editor, and my beta is a puncutuation freak, so it's been drilled into my mind.

Again, wonderul. And a winter wonderland it is.

Happy Spring, Happy almost summer, Happy memorial day weeked. Have a good one;

*tips invisable hat*-Lillian
OO7O chapter 11 . 5/27/2006
Tres bon. C'est amazing. J'adore. Very good. *winks* I loved it, very, very, nicely done. Not too overdone, but very enticing nonetheless. I applaud (claps)

-Lillian