Reviews for Their Secret Lives
Madbadger chapter 1 . 7/23
I just wanted to say I know you don't write anymore but you are a most amazing writer totally love your story's and the way you have written them please can you finish this story as it's brilliant and a waste not to finish your hard work.
Please don't leave us hanging any longer
kittysundae chapter 1 . 6/21
Who found them?
Chely99 chapter 5 . 6/20
I just found this story or your stories. I like them. What I don't care for is the browbeating you do to get reviews. You threaten not to update if you don't get so many reviews. I get that reviews are nice to receive. But to punish those who faithfully review because there was those that do is just wrong. And how do you repay those faithful followers? You stopped writing the story. Not cool.

I'm so glad that I wasn't an A/O person back when this was written because I would be pissed! At least I knew going in that this was unfinished. What a shame for those that stuck with you and your story through your temper tantrums and all.

You have great stories-wish your attitude was just as great.
EAR46 chapter 15 . 1/18
Please tell me you not gonna leave us hanging like? We need more. PLEASE!
Bekka0405 chapter 15 . 9/10/2016
Ahhh. Who is it and is there more!? Please?
Guest chapter 15 . 11/9/2015
I cannot find the sequel to this one. helpppppp
Sazzita chapter 15 . 4/30/2015
A big shame you left it there!
SuzanneHerdman chapter 15 . 12/8/2014
Was just wondering if this is ever going to be updated or finished?! Read both stories and there really good... :-)
awesomeness0270 chapter 15 . 10/15/2014
This fic was really good like the last one, just wish it was finished.
QuintessentialLola chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
You cannot leave it there.
BerBer1684 chapter 15 . 7/14/2014
Okay, I just found this series, and I gotta say YOU LEFT IT THERE? So not cool, please keep this going.
KatieEllise chapter 15 . 1/28/2014
Anyway we could get the rest of the story? I know it's been like 5 years but i just found this story and I love it. What happened? Does live save Mackenzie?! Please?!
ajhellfire chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
would love to see more. awesome stories.
Dancergirl8 chapter 15 . 5/17/2013
Hey I just read both of your stories and absolutely love them! Realized it had been 5 years since you updated, not sure if you even use this site anymore but I would love to find out if it was Serena who approached "Jordan" or someone else!