Reviews for Good Mistakes
sammycircle chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
i like the whoe friendship story, it's sweet:) brilliant job!
PsychoHaired chapter 4 . 6/11/2006
Abolutely LOVED it! Great job :)
Jessiquie chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
This is good ... its actually making me jealous, because you write so well... anyway, juts wante to let you know that your two stories that your writing ( Road trip and Transposed) sound really really really good, l'm especially looking forward to Road trip. Anyway update asap on all of your stories
Red Eyed Wolf chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
Ah...I love your story. Its so funny. I especially loved the part with the Chai and Sev. Kind of reminds me and cake. And I always thought Sev would be good at poker. I mean, if he can lie to Voldy and get away with it...Anyway update soon! You're cliffhanger is evel!
Lizzy chapter 3 . 4/13/2006
oh you gotta update loving were this is going! am A big fan of sev 7 lily!
Aly chapter 3 . 4/9/2006
I'm new at reviewing so I'm not really sure about what I should say but... HURRY UP AND UPDATE! PLZ!I hate cliffhangers...
CheesyGoom chapter 3 . 4/9/2006
Loved the chapter, as always! Oh, is Lily developing feelings for Severus? And... yeah, that's all I got. I applaud you, love. Update soon! Have a muffin. *throws muffin in your face and runs away.*
CheesyGoom chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
I applaud you. That was another great chapter. Update soon, y'hear? Have a muffin. *throws muffin in your face* EAT! -laughs hysterically and runs away-
CheesyGoom chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
'Twas a good story, my dear friend. If I stick around for chapter 2, do I get cake? Not any sort of cake, either. It must be... umm... a pie cake. Yeah. Think about it.

Again, good story. My fave part was "I know kung fu!"

He's a freakin' Death Eater! Kung Fu won't save you from that! -insert insane laughing here-

Ta ta for now