Reviews for Clarity of Life
Morag I chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Wow. That was amazing. Very well detailed. Everyone was in character, even though most were sleeping. I'm glad you kept Millie's (wonderful name) eyes brown. I've always though she should have her father's eyes. Maybe just because I have my dad's eyes. Dunno'. Either way, I throughly enjoyed that. I've written something kinda' similar. You know you mentioned Ellie's transition from sleeping in trees to sleeping on the ground? We'll that's was mine's about.

All in all. This rocked.

Signed,

Morag I
Goddess on a Highway chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
That is so cute!
goldenpuon chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Really good. I like the name you picked for Manny and Ellie's daughter.
rayneonyaparade chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
An awesome story, keep up the good work! I give you five stars for your "colorful" language ;)
Maudiebeans chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I'm gonna copy everyone and say it was very sweet! Because its true! So adorable! I squealed the moment Millie was introduced GAH XD X3 And the name Millie! Such an adorable combination of her two parents!
Safi Kittykat chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
this is prolly one of the best ones i've read of ice age since i've seen the second movie! keep writing, you have a great style!
ohmycuteness chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
oh, that was so adorable! ;;
K9 the First chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Aw! That is SO sweet!
dewwater chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Aw that was really sweet! Keep writing, dude!
nolongeravailable234 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I loved this story it was so sweet and heart warming! Very nicely done! I loved ice age 2.. hopefully they make a third one... along with a second Spirit movie..lol
chidorimaniac chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
i love it! my favorit character their is manny and i like the way you named the daughter millie... cute
Laurie Eve chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I love this! I don't think I can say anything better than that. Awesome job!
mysticofthepen chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
AW!

How was the movie? I haven't seen it yet, but I SO want to!
Funkywatermelon chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Beautiful! Very nicely done, also, I was touched that you opted to name the baby "Millie"... I literally awwed of happiness at that moment... thanks!
Rox Malone chapter 1 . 4/10/2006