Reviews for Blossoms
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
so cuuteeee
EvilRegalOncer chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Aww, this was sweet. One of my favorite things about Tyzula is how Ty can make her all flustered and confused. Again, loved Mai at the end.
Belthasar chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Very cute.
miluvrox chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Tyzula OTP for me. I just can NOT see Azula with a guy and I only really ship her with Ty Lee. Ty Lee seems to be the only person capable of bringing out even the slightest of affection from Azula and Ty Lee is the only person who would really put up with Azula's mess. And you gotta love Mai, there was SO many times on the show (especially in The Beach) where she was like, can y'all two just kiss and get together already?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
OMG, all of ur stories are so adorable - but this one was so cute! *g* Maybe one of the best Tyzula-moments in the whole avatar-section.
Rodric Montalvo chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Adorable; favorite pairing; hard to find decent tyzula.
bjetjh20 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
quite OOC but wouldn't have it any other way
dare121 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
very sweet story . i could imagine those two, too!

they're just a cute couple..
Sunset Moth chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Azula isn't OOC! She had the perfect attitude anyone would have towards someone they would consider as a friend. It's sweet and funny and that's all that matters. (Besides, even though she can be ruthless, there has to be a reason why they were drawn to her as kids and eventually befriended her.)
sedated chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I think it was cute. It would be kinda cool if you made a sequel.
Antyca chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Yes! Because Azula is a lesbian. Seriously. :o
2wingo chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Let's be honest: Slash fics make me sick to my stomach. But now I have learned that Lesbian-based slash fics don't bother me. Great Story. Really funny.
Morien Alexander chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
This is so cute! I love the idea of Azula with Ty Lee... and you wrote it very well. Thank you!
Fire Lord Azula chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Like you, the moment Ty Lee hugged Azula made me think of them as a potential pairing. ( I can't see Azula with a man for some reason... ) And, like you, I also found it very cute! It's the only Azula pairing I would ever support, because, let's face it, she'd burn anyone else to a crisp if they even *thought* about hugging - touching? - her. It's very hard imagining Azula the sociopath in love, but I think you captured it as well as possible. So sweet. Ty Lee's bubbly nature is infectious. I adore this story and think you should expand on this small fandom if you have the time!
NotKen chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Perfect. I loved it. I say you should make a multi-chapter story with Azula/Ty Lee as the couple. Because, well, yours is currently the only one. Well, we can dream I guess. Good story.