Reviews for Dreams Alive
SilverLight05 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Interesting. I do hope you can update soon!

SL05
The White Masque chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Very well written! A bit on the short side, but a good start. Like others have said, please try to keep this from being a Sue (I've had my own experiences) because this has a ton of potential. Usually I'm open to almost everything though, Sue (well written preferably) or not.

Keep writing and don't let anyone deter you! Looking forward to hear more from you!

WM
guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Three words. Get. A. Life.
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
i agree with Galadriel's Golden Hare; it does have portential and it is pretty well-written, just don't turn her into a mary-sue, follow the advise you've been given and it'll be great! also, try adding a bit more detail, like where they are, who they're wth ect.

good luck!

deletedaccount999 chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
WOW! This is great, i can't wait to read more. I LOVE legolas. It's a really good start to the story. Keep up the great work!
brokenwriter chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
i like it, it has potential, but try to make the chapters longer.
Galadriel's Golden Hare chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
I like your writing, it's good- and that's saying a LOT, from me- but she fell in love with a movie character? That's pitiful. Has she read the books? Does she like Legolas because he's "hot" (aka Orlando Bloom is hot), or does she like him because she's read the books and she thinks he's so totally cool in the books?

I appreciate the fact that you don't say "This is my first story, so be nice and no flames. Please let me know if you like it!". Because you've said that you'll take anything, I'll be nice.

If the elf is Legolas, please shoot me. If it's not, then I appreciate your creativity. Don't make the elves welcome her with open arms. Have them make her work for a living. IF she's good at cooking, make her a cook. If she's fast, have her do errands. Laundry. Be a scribe. Organise books in the library. Do NOT have them call her "Lady". A lady is someone of high standard. They can call her by name, or "young girl" or "child".

This is advise, by the way, Please do not get upset at me for ordering you. I'm giving you my advise for creativity.

Golden Hare, one of the three plucked from Galadriel's head.
Murpledurp chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Why do they always faint? It is well written, I'll give you that. I like your details, they are interesting. I want to see more of this, because I want to see more of your writing style. But unfortunatly, I smell a SUE! If you are VERY careful, you can avoid it. Continue it soon please.
Enchantedwriter72 chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Very nice proluge! This could turn out to be a great story. You discription is verry nice, though if this was a chapter, longer would be nice! Great job!