Reviews for Family
Laude Dei chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Well I didnt really get it but i liked that batman showed up at the end and i found it sad that nightwing didnt exspect his family to come, i didnt get it really but it was well written what i got was he kicked bad guy buts stopped evil and was completely messed up in the head a bit but i liked it even if i didnt understand
Green Gallant chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
That was pretty good. I think sometimes he honestly forgets how much his dad cares for him. Thinks that he's beyond Batman's reach. That seems to be the way a lot of people have written him, not just in comics or on TV shows. One of these days he's going to figure it out. But that's not good story writing is it? :)
Aussie Nightwriter chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Hi

I really loved this. Where is DC? Now this is a story that works. It ties everything up nicely and has Dick shown as competent. It shows that he's earned Batman's respects and despite everything, he's loved by his family. A fatastic story. Now, where's the sequel? (g)

Aussie
Knottaclue chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
This reads like a summary of a well-thought out story. Brief, but very interesting. Thanks for sharing it.