Reviews for In Hindsight
riverkirby chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
awwwwwwwww This was realllllllly good.
SilverTurtle chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
*Cry* I only started reading these novels like four days ago. I can totally see Kristy and Dawn being secret girlfriends. And omg poor Dawn thinking she'd been rejected. Poor Kristy for finding out she's not as brave as she thought she was and losing her girlfriend. Mary Anne, the poor thing, needing her best friend and not knowing why Kristy can't be there for her. Heartbreak all around. Very well written heartbreak.
Gorgeous Courage chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
OxO Wow. This is great, it's awesome how Kristy knows she's acting selfishly, yet she can't seem to get herself out of the funk. xD BSC femmeslash is the best. xD

abbyandatillasmom chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
More please? This was very sweet and I can see Kristy doing this if she hadn't come to terms with her feelings entirely. Too bad she can't make it right. Great fic!
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
...This seems to be the last of your fics that I can review. Many apologies.

And BSC is so rusty for me, too... Sorry. I like how you repeat the first line later on and how you use a short, to-the-point sentence to close up with.

But now I really do need to be doing my homework. Sorry!

Have a nice day!

~ Morgan
charliestark chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Another wonderful story _ I never really pay much attention to this pairing, but for you I made an exception. Glad I did. Good job.
GrimSage chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Just as great as your first BSC fic, but with a bit more angst this time around, I think.

I guess everyone has a relationship mistake that they'd like to take back. A chance to say or do the right thing, even if it is the biggest risk a person's ever taken.

Kristy is a perfect example of this.

She knows that her current behavior is selfish, yet her emotional pain is overwhelming to her, and she clearly doesn't know how to deal with it just yet.

It is a classic scenario of regret and remorse, and it proves once again your great prowess at expressing serious emotional depth in your writing.
Riverflame chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
This is so sad! Really a lovely little ficlet, nicely written; I liked it. Plus, BSC femslash so way cool. :D
McKay chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Interesting, but it's weird to see Kristy portrayed as being so sensitive. Is there a particular reason you chose to do that? I like your writing, though. :)
stargirlie chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Oh. Break my heart why don't you. Poor Kristy... poor Dawn... are you going to write a sequel? Not that it doesn't work great on its own: it does. I'd love to see if it works out though. Anyways, terrific story. :)