Reviews for The Boy who was Certain Love isn't Real
Lydia Monroe chapter 3 . 1/10/2008
So I know you haven't updated in 2 years, but I was going through all the stories archived, and I love this one! I'm sad you stopped updating because I would've loved to have seen where you took it. Anyway, just thought I should tell you that I liked it!
Lilith283 chapter 3 . 6/13/2007
YOU'LL TRY TO UPDATE SOON! MAJOR PROMISE BREAKING THERE, IT'S BEEN OVER A FRICKED YEAR! UPDATE DAMN YOU UPDATE! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
thequietwriter chapter 3 . 1/13/2007
You really should update, I would love to see where your story is going. It's very good.
lovestoread chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
hey i love it! hope you write more!
Aqua Princess of Avalone chapter 3 . 6/23/2006
Wicked ;)

I can't wait to see what happens next. Continue or I will get my army of flying monkeys, my army of mutant dolphins AND my army of mutant bunnies! Not only that, I will drive you to insanity and have my mutant bunnies eat you *cackles like Elphie's evil stereotype* And if I haven't made my point, CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE!
moonchild08 chapter 3 . 6/22/2006
You're story is so good. You really should continue with it.
sparkofcreation chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
more! now! i can tell this is going to be reaaly good )

-pokes toward keyboard- write more P
pottergrl15 chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
I love this story, I love the Fiyerba, please update soon!
elphaba reincarnated chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
this is so well written. i'm excited to see what happens next.
Abigail O'Gorman chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
I like it so far.

But i have a question.

Did you read the book or see the play? Just wondering what you're basing it on.
marissa chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
please continue! this is a great story!
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
Haha I love it! that was cute and really quite funny. You are a fabulous writer, everone is in character, I love the dialogue and the plot line thus far is awesome. I don't know yet if you're going AU with this or not but I definitely want to see what exactly FIyero is gonna do to help Boq "snag" Galinda. Wonderful work, update soon!
Memoamo chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
Oh, this is fantastic. I hope you update soon.
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
Whee Fiyeraba I love it! I like how you've written the story around those lost (but oh so wonderful) lyrics. I think you're doing Fiyero's point of view very well and I like the other characterizations too. Loved the detailing on his country, and how they saw love. And the last part about Aelphaba was really cool. He and Elphaba should have a little confrontation next (not the lion cub) but something (I'm such a sap) but yeah, that's all I got. Awesome job, I can't wait for more!
Kristennnn chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
ooh that was good!

keep going! please

i love stories in Fiyero's perspective and it was so well written :)