Reviews for My Little Brother
Sand-wolf579 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Oh my gosh, fantastic big brother right there. Jim is awesome, this story is awesome.
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Hi! I really enjoyed this. It was a great look into the life of Jim and Joe. I liked how you brought in how Joe was always there, always trying, never complaining about anything.
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
Wow, this was good. I have never seen this topic (Joe being second best in his parents' eyes) in Jim's POV. You did a wonderful job on this, though I think it ended kinda abruptly.
Rinle chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
Wow...it's eally great.
kieru chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
Very cute fic; I like the brother relationship shown here.
Snow Illusion chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
I loved it! But of course...I love all Jim and Joe fics...
Satoshi chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
This was so cool! An actually Jim(Shin) Thing! I really appreciated it, cause i myself have always like Jim too
chichamunkyhead chapter 1 . 3/31/2001
This is probably one of the best brother stories I've read. You're right; nobody ever focuses in on Jim, but this was written so beautifully, it nearly brought tears to my eyes. Listening to Utada Hikaru's "First Love," (although it doesn't fit the situation) didn't help much either. I really loved this fic; I wait in antici... pation for other fics.
me chapter 1 . 2/2/2001
that was beautiful!
Hikari Takaishi chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
Geh! I love this story. So different. So right. So... Shin! (Jim, Shin, same difference.) I never knew someone actually made a fic with him in it.-I totally love the Kido brothers. So this already made one of my absolute favorites. -;
Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
Oh, what a nice fic! I never thought I'd see one about Joe or his brother. Short but sweet. I like them that way. Everyone seems to do Matt/TK fics or Tai/Kari fics which aren't bad but we need Joe/Jim fics too. Good job.
Duck-sama chapter 1 . 11/28/2000
YEEAHHHHH RULE RULE RULE RULE RULE!
just lil ol' me chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
the first jim fic i've ever read and it's really really good! you've seriously got talent. gotta continue on my fics-by-alphabet-thon...
Glay chapter 1 . 11/19/2000
Yay! A Jim fic! I love it, wait.. you are a Jyou fan aren't you? _ You rock! Lol
heehee chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
I was totally expecting Matt and TK... I bet you've heard that a lot. Anyway, I love the fic. I see Joe in a new light now... yes, I've seen the light... (Shakes her head, sending her back to reality) Whoa... well, it's a great fic, and I like Joe now. You've done your job. Good day.