Reviews for Shinji And The Bandit
Curwhibble chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
It really is a shame you haven't updated this story.

You don't get any far out AU fics in Evangelion.

I don't really expect you to return after a four year hiatus, but kudos on the story so far.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Whoa yo why ain't this been updated yet please update
Pianoblack4085 chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
this is going to get messy, plz update soon
Michael J. Ralph NERV chapter 3 . 3/2/2007
This is a very good story and you should keep going with it and let it grow.
Flame-kun chapter 3 . 1/19/2007
its cool. its got something other fics are lacking. what is it now?... Oh yeah CREATIVITY!
NamelessHeretic chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
XFD

This has potential. UPDATE NAO.
Shrine Keeper of Rei Ayanami chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
hello again, i just wanted to ask you to please review and if you are going to give this story up do you think you could let me continue it. if so can you send me the original files so i could upload them from my user name. i'll be sure to say it was origanally yours if you decide to give it up but i just wanted to see if you would let me continue with this story. if your actually going to continue them i'm sorry if i insulted you by asking to write it for you but if not please email me and tell me. May the blessign of Rei Ayanami be upon you.
Shrine Keeper of Rei Ayanami chapter 3 . 10/14/2006
Please write more of your story. i'm loving the whole badass rei thing and the shinji who isn't as wimpy as in the anime is cool. i've just started on the manga...i guess you din't need to know that but i just felt like telling you. anyway please update so i read more(i think i would go into withdrawl if i coudn't read). May the blessings of Rei Ayanami be upon you.
yo chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
love the story. seems like you really only thought out the beginning with no real plot though.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2006
please update. i feel sad! :(
JG chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE...
zarzer chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
Great story, im just wondering will Rei find out shinj who shinjis family is in a robbery or on the tv... any great story though I wonder dose rei stay at hotels or in the car most of the time? PL update soon!
ghost chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
This is a very well done different univers. MOost people when they do a different universe will opt for the one in the 26th ep, you know the girlfriend of steel series. But you went a different direction and it seems like an episode in Tenchi when they had their different universes, Ryoko's universe if I remember correctly.

I wonder if Asuka will be in it and if she is what is her role?

Will she be an aquantance/partner in crime of Rei, perhaps a bounty hunter? Maybe she wont be in it, who knows? But it's still good as is.
Dagonate chapter 3 . 5/23/2006
Hmm... interesting, nice flashback and opening

story sounds like itll b nice so im all for u continueing it

hasnt been updated for a while tho, makes me sad.. oh well, i sure hope u decide to continue this
Timid chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
Very cool story.

Probably the best Eva fic I've read this year. The best part so far was the first little interlude with Shinji and his best friend. That was so sweet. Hikari has such a girl-next-door kind of appeal, and I've always been a sucker for those childhood romances.

I'd love to read a story with that solely as the premise.

Anyway, back to the story at hand. I think you probably made a mistake in deciding the order of the chapters. I get that you wanted to open with the big action scene and everything, but it's like you shot yourself in the foot. Like Firefly, where they aired the second episode first and immediately alienated the potential audience. I'd go so far to say that this deserves more attention than it's getting.

The only other critisism I have is how easily Shinji accepted Rei's ultimatum. It would have seemed more in character to have him blurt out 'what!' when Rei tells him he's coming with her. Then have her continue on running roughshod over any of his objections. I think that's the callousness you're aiming for in her character.

You know... Rei reminds me of the actual Misato.

Go figure.