Reviews for House of Leaves
Palinlover chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
I'm so pleased you wrote this follow up to Adaption. I've really enjoyed reading it and I'm just sad it's ended.
I look forward to reading all your other fics.
Palinlover chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
My emotions are all over the place. This is really powerful stuff!
PendantOfGoddes chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Great start!
Jahunta4974 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I LOVE this story! Your stories are probably the best Rogneto of those I've read! It has great storytelling and emotion. I especially love the portrayal of a loving relationship between them that's realistic. A lot of the stories are borderline or downright abusive. I cannot wait for you to write more.
Marigab chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
I am a super Rogneto fan and I have read all your stories, and I wish you wrote more, but I like them better when she influences him to be good rather than he making her a terrorist :-)
ashes9492 chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
OH!OH1 THAT WAS SO GOOD, THE BOMB I TELL YOU THE BOMB!
GGhanima chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
I'm still baffled as to why you don't have more reviews. Good writting and interesting plot.
RogueNya chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
Wow nice, love how you wrote it.
MalfoysMudbloodPet chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
And the award for BEST WRITER OF ROGUE/MAGNETO FICTION goes to... *drum roll* WILLOWAUS!

*cheers, clapping, general pandemonium*

Congradulations you brilliant, brilliant person.
Kiori chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Will you ever write a sequel to this one? I love the storyline, people do not write enough good long stories about Magneto, sure a bunch of one-shots, but I love the long stories with a good plot-line like yours. Of course it probably does not help that I have an entirely unhealthy obsession with Ian Mckellen, he is just way too sexy!
pulmicort7 chapter 5 . 11/22/2006
Yes! You finally showed us that Magneto really *does* care about Rogue. "I would have destroyed the world in order to find you." Wow. Talk about devotion! I absolutely loved this story and am glad Rogue finally really came to Magneto's side! Thanx for a great read!
Black Sorceress chapter 5 . 7/24/2006
That was brilliant! I love the way you characterise them all! I'm gonna ask for another sequel, but that's a pretty good place to finish it. I'd love to read more though!
Sliver of Melody chapter 5 . 6/26/2006
this was so completely awesome. You rock.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 5 . 6/22/2006
*beam* I was super-delighted to find that there was a sequel, and I was not disappointed. I really liked seeing how their relationship is growing, getting stronger. Rogue seems to be feeling a lot more comfortable now ;) My only major qualm with this story is that I think you could’ve shown more of what happened to her when she was at the camp. It’s hard to sympathize with her trauma when we don’t really know what she’s been through. But on the other hand, I really liked Beast’s marriage-shears analogy, very clever Off to look for more!
Jordan Kintz chapter 2 . 6/17/2006
"He THREW a paperweight at ME!"

I LOVE THAT LINE!