Reviews for Alchemy and Acromantula
RinTheMagicalGirl chapter 4 . 3/10
Pleeease make the next chapter as soon as you can. This story is great, so great. I need more to survive *dramatic drop* I'll die without iiiiit!
Btw, Ed's mix-up 'bout Voldy and Dumbly was good. I know it was good because I cringe like a 'tard whenever I read something about a character doing something embarrassing. Weird, right? Anyways, keep up your awesome-tastic work!
The Shifting chapter 4 . 1/18
Not gonna lie I realllllly like the interactions between Snape and Ed. Haha! This story is great so far and I'm hoping you'll update it soon.
haganenochibi chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
This is a very interesting fanfic! Ed mistaking Dumbledore for Voldemort was hilarious! Can't wait for the next chapter!
FwooshEye chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
Wonderful :D
Very Cherry Appleberry chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
Great update! I can't wait to see what happens next. :) This is such a cute story.
FwooshEye chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
Oh wonderful, I loved how you made Ed mistake the order for Death Eaters xD It really cracked me up. I hope you pick this up again, I'd love to see what happens next! :)
Regina lunaris chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
lol oops thats not the dark lord ed!
Punkin717 chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Good story! Although I would think that Ed would be a bit more confused, it was still great. And it was funny that he thought that Dumbledore was Voldemort.
Frostpuppy chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Ed's last line was PRICELESS!
Ahhhhh the conversation will be quite awkward I imagine ... if you continue that is... however because this is sooo friggin awesome I DEMAND YOU CONTINUE IT!
CrystalBlues chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
brilliant end to the chapter.
freedomtoaster chapter 3 . 7/26/2011

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, Man. That last line just made me bust out laughing, i couldn't help it. Gosh. What a lovely mess Edwards managed to get himself into. HAH! I just love how logical you made Ed drawing all the wrong conclusions seem~ Oh man i can't breathe~ Laughing too hard~ XD
Torn Apart Paper Dinosaur chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
LOL Ed thought Domboldoore was Lord V Hillarios.
MeShelly chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I liked the beginning, how it lays the groundwork for a massive comedy of errors. Ed attacking Death Eaters and thinking they took him and healed him anyway! Dumbledore inspecting a wand that belonged to a minion of Voldemort instead of the mysterious boy they found!

"His father was more than four hundred years old but he'd been in this dimension less than a day."

My favorite line in this chapter. I like how Ed's previous experience with interdimensional travel gives him an advantage in acting, but still leaves him kind of clueless.

"There isn't anyone left to tell."

Poor Ed. I also like how easily this sentence would be accepted by the Order in wartime. Interesting how easily Molly assumed he was from a wizarding family though-he could just as easily be a Muggle-born.
MeShelly chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
"Ed couldn't imagine anyone ever owning such a magnificent creature. He could only see it belonging to itself."

This is such a great description of Remus's wolf form. I like how Ed picks up on his sentience right away, and connects him to Sirius. His nighttime confession and mini-bonding session with Remus was adorable, and my favorite part of this chapter.

Loved the exchanges between Ed, Snape, and Molly, and the inclusion of Ed's culinary habits. Also, the way Ed soaks up knowledge like a sponge and blatantly ignores personal safety or medical sense. P

I also like how alchemy and magic seem to have such intense effects on each other, like opposing magnets. Really liked the ending scene (and am glad Snape turned out to be okay!).
MeShelly chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
It's been a while since I first saw this, but wanted to finally de-lurk and say that I really liked the beginning of this crossover. Everyone's characterization is fantastic. In particular, I love carefully Ed pieced together his knowledge of the wizarding world, how determined he is to see past appearances-it's hilarious to see how close he got and yet still miss entirely. The ending of this chapter was just comedy GOLD.

I like the rapport between Ed and Snape. The moment of empathy between them was quite sweet (about making mistakes), and I like how the situation kind of shows off Snape's abilities and knowledge. I thought it was an interesting detail, that Ed's automail is the warmest part of him.

Ed's meeting here with Sirius and the rest of the Order was also a lot of fun. I would love to see a resolution to this, if ever you feel like picking it up again!