Reviews for Careless Whisper
DeepVoice'06 chapter 1 . 7/22/2018
Great story!
Arens1991 chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
riveting i've read it 20 times. beautiful.
HaliXAlice chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Omg This is why you are one of my favorite authors! XD
Angel of Pandemonium chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
THIS IS AMAZING! okay, i realizi that it's been what,5 years since this was written,but hey, better late than never...
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
okay, it's official. you're my favorite fanfiction author EVER. keep writing! :)
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
I've always wondered what would have happened if, when she asked him to help her out of the pool, he'd just turn and go home... :D
Arnold's Love chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Basically if for no other reason than I LOVE George Michael and "Careless Whisper" I would love this story. But, I like it for other reasons too! It's definitely an interesting take on that crazy episode and I really enjoyed it! Good job!
KarenaWilliams chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
That was amazing. Amazing! I loved it so very much! I enjoyed every line I read and was intrigued from the get go. I was fascinated with how you made Arnold's feelings clear, yet not, you know? You made them seem clear, but upon further inspection, they could always be taken a different way. I don't even know what I'm saying! This is definitely going on my favorites. Nicely done!
mxnhpfreak chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
to be honest, it confused me at some points... but i guess that was because I was reading it while trying to put attention to my teacher... lol!

No, actually it is very good. I love Helga/Arnold, and I'd love to see them as a couple, but what you wrote here is so realistic that I loved it. Maybe even more that some other fics where Helga declares her feelings and Arnold realizes he loves her with all his might... blah blah blah... I think this could be likely to happen. I think Arnold does not love her now, but could... someday

congratulations it was a great story!

greetings from Mexico

~mxnhpfreak
HeyArnoldfan chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Very nice oneshot! )
Cool Steve chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Totally found this story at random…

This one-shot has everything I could want from a story: Arnold’s thoughts surrounding the AFD episode, which is my favorite episode of the series (I have read another one-shot of this nature that took place after the events of the episode, expanding on Arnold and Helga’s messed up relationship). Also, it’s a song-fic based around a great 80’s song – and I LOVE the 80’s!

I thought it was well done, but I think the story would have run better from Arnold’s perspective, and not the author’s. Moreover, you include no author’s notes at all. Tell us readers how you came to make this story, etc. Until I read the chorus of the song, it finally clicked in and I recognized that tune. You need to have some introduction-ary notes. Most fans won’t know that song is called “Careless Whisper” by Wham from 1984. Most of the HA! fanbase wasn’t even born yet! :) I think it would be great if you wrote a fic based on the could be events after the episode, maybe from both character’s points of view.

Keep it up. The song worked very well with the theme of your story. A great match - glad you came up with it.

-Stephen
Readrbug21 chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Aww, that was so sweet! I loved it! I've never heard that song; what is it? Gosh, I've not seen that episode in forever. I really wish that Nickelodeon would've played it April Fool's Day. That would've been awesome.

I really enjoyed your style of writing. Exceptional. I loved it.

-Samantha
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Very interesting interpretation of very strange episode.

But I think you should disclaimers (both for 'Hey Arnold!' and the song. I haven't heard that song by the way. Dont' be surprised: I live in Russia.)

And the fragment "had already had already had" seems funny for me.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Beautiful one-shot! Excellent description of Arnold's thoughts.

Keep the good writing.