Reviews for The Chronicles of Narnia: The Treasure of Light
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Keep going I like how this story...please?
seraiah green chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Can you add more please this story is interesting to me.
Leah T chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
Hey can you please, please, PLEASE continue it? I have been dieing too see another! I love your storys!

Leah
andysanime chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
Really good job on this story!
andysanime chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
Ok, generally I wait till I finish a story before I review and I also generally finish a chapter before I review but there are some cases where this isn't true such as now. First of all I would like to say that you are doing a really good job on this story so far from what I have read, and second of all I have to say, awesome job including a quote from men in black 2 .. I don't know whether or not you did that on purpose, but it's still awesome!
Happyfish chapter 7 . 10/15/2009
NO! THAT EVIL: WITCH PLEASE WRITE MORE OF THISS!
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Are you going to update this soon? A lot of us are waiting to see what happens next!

Please, oh PLEASE update this soon! I'm BEGGING YOU!
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 7 . 5/18/2009
This is a COOL story! But why oh WHY did you have to make Atem and Yugi gay? You could've done a Yugi and Tea pairing!

And why doesn't Yugi use Atem's real name? I mean, everyone else calls him Atem, but Yugi still calls him Yami. What's up with that?

Not to mention the fact that you've been spelling a LOT of names wrong. Jadas is supposed to be Jadis; Tamnus is supposed to be Tumnus; and Morgrim is supposed to be Maurgrim. If your going to write a story, make sure the spelling's right!

Anyway, looks like Yugi's premonition came true. I hope they can find a way to break Jadis' spell.

Please update soon!
lady Alexas chapter 7 . 6/3/2008
(squel) thank you so much for updating. more please!
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 7 . 6/1/2008
The White Witch's name is spelled Jadis not Jadas and Tumnus' name is spelled Tumnus. I worship this story! The white witch is truly a B*! She put a spell on Yami! Please update soon!
dragonlady222 chapter 7 . 5/31/2008
I hope Atem can fight off the curse. Good chapter.
TimaeusTheLedgendaryKnight chapter 6 . 4/26/2008
I love this story and ur art work please write more when u get the chance!
Yugi muto chapter 6 . 8/16/2007
make more damit!
lady Alexas chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
hi i so love your story i thought you werent going to continue this story. anyway i was so inspired with this story that i started writting my own is that ok could you write your answer in your next chapter.
Anime WarriorSkye chapter 6 . 1/31/2007
Sorry for the late review, evil computer.