Reviews for Not Pirates, Treasure Hunters
nice.
SilverNightsFreedom chapter 35 . 11/28/2007
brilliant.

love the story line

it comes together so well too
kawaiichiisaikitsune chapter 35 . 10/12/2007
Aw, man, I'm sorry I didn't review the last chapter. Busy life and whatnot, I guess. Heheh. ; And here I was saying I was your loyal reviewer. XD

Anyways~! Awesome~! I absolutely loved the last chapter and epilogue and they were superbly written, much like the whole story. It was totally awesome! Wonderful, fantabulously, awesomest job! _

I don't have a favorite, favorite character, but I seem to like Jojo, Vane, Iisopp, and Chisa more than others. The D family just rock I guess. XD But they're all great!

Once again, fantabulous story. Loves it to death! So sad it's ended though. Oh well, such is life, I s'pose.

See ya~!

~Kiari-san

P.S. I did a drawing of the Treasure Hunters. Hope you like it. pirate-kiari.

P.P.S. Sorry if this is kinda a repeat review. My computer was being funky on me. ;
nekosaru chapter 35 . 10/12/2007
Great story :3
Everybody's Neesan chapter 35 . 10/11/2007
OMG, it's finally complete! And what a mind-bogglingly super-fantastic ending it was! OK, maybe I'm a little overenthusiastic, but I really enjoyed all of the stories you listed, and this seems the perfect way to end them. You are an absolute genius!
nekosaru chapter 33 . 10/2/2007
kawaiichiisaikitsune chapter 33 . 10/2/2007
Fantastic. Just as fantastic as every other before it. I know, I say that all the time. XD But it's true! Fantabulously fantastic indeed!

I found that little "spat" between Zoro and Taka rather adorable. Taka-san can be so cute and uncaring. XD

Don't know what more to say, except don't make us wait too long for the next update. Ja ne!

Everybody's Neesan chapter 33 . 10/2/2007
You know, Zoro's family has a strange way of telling people things. First Diego with the identity of Robin's husband, then Taka with ninjutsu, and finally 'oh yeah, Diego's your half-brother'. And I thought my family was weird...

Anyway, another good chapter. Now that you've made Robin's marriage official, are you planning to update 'Like A Rolling Stone'?
nekosaru chapter 32 . 8/14/2007
kawaiichiisaikitsune chapter 32 . 8/13/2007
Yay! Finally the cousins meet with recognition! I squealed, literally. XD

The flashback part was just adorable and Jojo's plan was pretty neat. Not to mention I love his devil fruit. - It'd be awesome to pass through stuff and whatnot. XDD

Now they're back on the same side... in a sense... Seeing as they didn't realize they kind of were in the first place... Or whatever. ; Ignore me. But I do wonder what awaits 'em.

Oh, and by the way, fantastic work as always. Keep up the fantastically fantastic fantabulous story makin' here. Don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter. See ya!

Everybody's Neesan chapter 32 . 8/13/2007
Chisa is SO Luffy's kid! And it's totally awesome that the cousins have all figured out who they are. Next time, on 'Not Pirates, Treasure Hunters'... let the legacy of D. be rejoined!
OffsetEvergreen chapter 31 . 8/12/2007
please update r u going to hav every one of the parents beat up the bad guys cause that would be funny
nekosaru chapter 31 . 7/26/2007
kawaiichiisaikitsune chapter 31 . 7/26/2007
As I'm sure I've said it before, I shall say it again; fantabulous! Not exactly what I was expecting, but fantastically fantastic nonetheless. - Great chapter! (Have I showered you with enough compliments yet? XDD)

Yay Smoker! Glad he "joined" the group. XDD He's the awesomest marine, I think. And the part at the end with Usopp and Kaya, adorable. Oh! and Taka is just freakin' awesome! XP

Still waiting for the cousins to meet. I'm all totally psyqued for that. Bring it on! XD

Keep up the fantabulous-ness and don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter. Ta-ta for now.

Everybody's Neesan chapter 31 . 7/26/2007
I am so excited that this fic has been updated that I'm bouncing up and down on my seat! Taka-chan is an awesome butt-kicker, and so is Sakura! Glad to see that Chanson is warming up to him, and that Smoker is here to help. Will the next chapter be about Jones and Vane meeting?