Reviews for Not Pirates, Treasure Hunters
Kell Shock chapter 30 . 7/14/2007
And thus the 2nd Gen are reunited at last...

Yay!
kawaiichiisaikitsune chapter 30 . 6/9/2007
Just as grand as every other chapter. I swear, you keep me at the edge of my seat sometimes. It's rather awesome! D

I totally knew Diego was Robin's son, but I really didn't expect Zoro to be the father. Talk about shock, man. That was awesome. XDD

And I just can't wait 'til cousins meet. That is going to be so much fun! I simply can't wait!

Oh, and about the finger thing. Youch. Sounds utterly painfull. You're okay though, ne? But take all the time you need with the next chapter, dude. No worries.

~Kiari-san
Red-glasses-chan chapter 30 . 6/8/2007
OMFG ZORO WENT WITH TWO DIFFERENT WOMEN!WTF O.o
Everybody's Neesan chapter 30 . 6/8/2007
I'm glad Diego found his parentage so amusing, but I doubt Taka will! She's going to freak! Sorry to hear about your finger; hope it gets better soon!
One-Eyed Zoro chapter 29 . 6/4/2007
I like it! I am glad that you have Zoro in the story 'cause he is so awesome! Can you have him do a lot of stuff? Please? That would be cool!
nekosaru chapter 29 . 4/28/2007
Wow. Deja vu. great story please update soon:3
Everybody's Neesan chapter 29 . 4/26/2007
Thank you so much for updating! This story and 'Night and Day' are my favourite One Piece fanfics, and to have it beind updated... bliss!
kawaiichiisaikitsune chapter 29 . 4/25/2007
Yay! Another fantastic chapter. I swear, you keep me on the edge of my seat every time. XD I love it!

That is such an awesome Akuma no Mi ability. I can definitely see how it can come in handy. Can't wait to see the gang catch up with the two. Exciting!

Keep up the fantabulous-ness and don't keep us waiting long.

kabata4life chapter 29 . 4/24/2007
Yay! You updated. One of the better post Pirate King fics I've read. Thanks for making this fic and your other ones. Patiently waiting for the next chapter.

See ya!
nekosaru chapter 28 . 4/2/2007
great story please update soon:3
kawaiichiisaikitsune chapter 28 . 4/2/2007
Wai! As great as the others before it, this chapter was fantasitc. I was waiting for the cousins to meet. Though I hadn't expected it this way. Awesomeness anyways! XD

Don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter. -

~Pirate_Kiari

(I decided I'll be a loyal reviewer XD)
kawaiichiisaikitsune chapter 27 . 3/13/2007
I keep meaning to review this story, but I seem to keep forgetting. Weird, I know. Anyways~

Fantabulous, fantabulous! I've never read such a great "future kids" story. I don't think people usually get into that much. So it's got to be very good and interesting. I think yours is just that! Congrats!

No sort of story has made me so anxious for new chapters. The plot is great and rather addicting, if I do say so myself. Can't wait 'til you update. Don't keep us waiting long. XD

~Pirate_Kiari

(I forgot to sign my name on the third saga part, just so you know. )
Motoko-chan chapter 27 . 3/13/2007
Damn! I was soo PISSED at Zoro when he attacked

his was soo shitty! God I was so mad

at that part.. but then when I read the flashback,

I felt stupid for my outburst..

Any who,good thing you updated.I was waiting for this..

P.S.;Taka-sama rocks! Yep baby,she does..!
nekosaru chapter 27 . 3/12/2007
wah! so sad (anime tears) great story please update soon:3
K.T chapter 26 . 2/18/2007
I like Taka..

(Everybody: Yeah.. yeah Taka's cool.)

Any way,this fanfic's really growing!

I mean this could happen after One Piece is over.

I mean you know,after they've completed their dreams and all.

This is really soo cool.I think this can happen.
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »