Reviews for Not Pirates, Treasure Hunters
Zephyire chapter 26 . 1/26/2007
Great Chapter

Excellent Story

Fantastic Saga

I love this series, and have just recently found how much it means to review to chapters. Seems to keep the ideas flowing eh? Works for me!

Keep up the good work!
Marinamihawk chapter 26 . 1/26/2007
AH! IM SO EXCITED!

ZORO ZORO ZORO! He's here! finally! and Taka found him! muahahah! I cant wait for the next chapter!
pookiehatej00 chapter 25 . 1/15/2007
cool are you gonna kill some one of?
VioletVenus chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
A great story! I added it to my favorites list. My friends liked it too. Keep on typing!
K.T chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
SHIT DUDE! i LOVE YOUR FAN FICS!

HAHAHA!

(I JUST LOVE IT COZ KUINA TASHIGI'S ON IT..)

I REALLY LOVE THIS...REALLY!

I JUST DON'T WANT KUINA TASHIGI TO BE PARED TO ANY ONE

BUT ANY WAY,WHAT THE HELL,SHE'S ON THE STORY

SO WHAT'S THE BIGGIE?

NICE ONE!

I'VE READ THEM ALL.

I ALSO LOVE THE OTHER STORY WHEN LUFFY'S (WAS IT RIGHT OR LEFT) EYE WAS

WELL... OUT OF IT'S SOCKET...

I LOVE THAT... AND THIS!
Marina Mihawk chapter 24 . 12/13/2006
aww. Poor Taka! I think she's so cool.

I wonder what she was looking for...? Maybe clues to find her 'dad'. Yeah. Thats what I'm thinkin.

Once again a wonderfully written chapter, and thanks for the tidbits and hints about the past. I love it!

Cant wait for the next one!

I'm finally 16!

MM
YetAnotherCatgirl chapter 10 . 12/11/2006
I've been reading this nonstop for three hours now, too excited to leave a review in any of the three stories I've plowed through. (Bad!)

But it makes me so excited I can't help it! A good one Piece Epic with Plot and Characterization! And Plot!

I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Marina Mihawk chapter 23 . 10/7/2006
as usual these new chapters are great! I love how you even add that Taka always falls asleep. I love that. Well. I'm sick in be with Mono, so hurry up and write another chapter! *wink wink* Your faithful fangirl Marina.
Marina Mihawk chapter 20 . 8/24/2006
Yet another wonderful chapter! As you know i was hoping that you would post the next one up soon, and here it is! Awesome! And we finally get some insight into Taka and Zoros relationship. I like how Sanji imediatley recognized her. it was kind sweet because normally he hates Zoro so it was cute that he would talk about him like that. No i dont mean cute, as in again i hope you update soon!

Marina Mihawk
marina mihawk chapter 19 . 8/14/2006
I love your story! for the longest time you've had it so only people who were part of the fan fiction network could submit a review. Thanks for changing it! I've been following this story for quite awhile now. I really love what you did with the characters. you've made the story complex but not too complex. i especially like how your keeping Taka's identity a secret to the rest of the crew...for now, am i right? I love how the crew are meeting everyone from the original Straw Hats and realizing who they are! I can'twait to read the next chapter.

And i especially cant wait untill the meet my Favorite character in the
Come Out And Play chapter 18 . 8/5/2006
Sanji has a mustache? That's awesome! Loverly chapter, can't wait till the next chapter!
SKZS chapter 18 . 8/2/2006
Oh my god Sanji has a mustache? Weird, but hey i was right! I knew who the girl was! I love the story keep going! But man is Chan-Chan a brat...oh well countinue!
Bear chapter 17 . 7/28/2006
I LOVED IT(100x),keep up the up the writing. _
SKZS chapter 17 . 7/27/2006
Oh so cool! I bet i can guess who that pop star is! But I'm not going to tell!ohmuha!
4getregret chapter 16 . 7/20/2006
I'm so sorry I didn't review last chappie! Here, for my blunder, I give you 5 cookies! -Gives 5 cookies-

Keep it up!