Reviews for Not Pirates, Treasure Hunters
4getregret chapter 14 . 7/6/2006
That was really good. Keep it up and hurry with the next one plz. I'll give you a cookie! :3
4getregret chapter 13 . 6/28/2006
That was another great chappie! It could have been a little longer, though :( But it was still great, nevertheless! Keep it up!
Charlett chapter 13 . 6/28/2006
Keep going! I want to see how Iisopp and everyone saves poor Chisa! And what's up with Iisopp being the captain? That's hysterical! So keep going, I'll keep reading until the end.

4getregret chapter 12 . 6/22/2006
Keep up the good writing! This story is great! Oh, and welcome to my favorite story list! :)
Bear chapter 11 . 6/17/2006
Great just great,keep up the writing. _
CorieChan chapter 10 . 6/10/2006
Hooray! Koby! I really enjoyed this Chapter; Can't wait for the next!
4getregret chapter 10 . 6/9/2006
I like it. It's gonna get interesting!
Charlett chapter 10 . 6/8/2006
Alright then! We're actually getting somewhere! Oh, I do so love mysteries...

My hunch was correct about Madam Curator... but I'm not sure about much else... I'll wait until more to find out what happens next.

This was a dialogue chapter, so I didn't find any blaring mistakes. Good work!

DeadlyIrkenGirl chapter 9 . 6/3/2006
Wow the chapters get better everytime I read it _ hehheehe please carry on _.
Charlett chapter 9 . 5/31/2006
WAUMGUH NINJA! Is Palast a random Japan-Esque Island? Hopefully so, because if not, you may want to make it so. Just you know, a suggestion. Oh, and sometimes I have trouble knowing who's speaking. You know, so many "He said", "He responded", that kind of stuff. It'd be a little more appropriate if you put things that would make us know who is addressing who, like, "The son of Usopp said", or "The Boy of D replied". That'll help people out.

Hope it helped! Please continue!

Nefnie chapter 7 . 5/15/2006
I really like your story! When are the other children going to get drawn into it? (Sanji's)
Charlett chapter 7 . 5/14/2006
Well, the one thing I can see so far is that a lot of your story is portrayed through people talking. There isn't that much description in it that a real novel would need. If you are seriously deciding to be a writer, or just want to get better, than adding more description would be a little better.

Other than that, it's pretty good.

and I know who "Madam Curator" is )

Guitzy-chan chapter 6 . 5/14/2006
Oi! Fanfic writer! im really excited of whats going to happen next. I've read the stories that came with it and it so awesome! I bow at your talent of writing such wonderful stories of One Peice. Please update the next chapter! XD
CorieChan chapter 5 . 4/27/2006
I love it! Vane sounds so determined, but he's a cabin-boy. Hey, he'll move up. Just like Coby.

Hey...Is he gonna be in this? It'd be funny if him and Luffy met up.
Charlett chapter 5 . 4/26/2006
Sorry, I was continually forgetting to review. I am a terrible terrible woman.

Anyway, I want to see how the ending to your saga turns out. Finish it up at your leisure! And if there's something that can be improved, trust me, I'll try and help!

64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »