Reviews for Dandelion Bouquets
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
this is beautiful.
katriel1987 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
The final line was so absolutely perfect...a stunning tribute to Mary and the role she played in the Winchester men's lives.
1967Impala chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
*sob* that was wonderful as usual...im sorry, i keep repeating the same things to you over and over but your stories are just so good! i love fics from mary's POV and not a lot of people do them which makes them even better! anyway keep up the good work!
misstraci chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
That was absolutely beautiful! This has to be one of the best supernatural fic's I have read. You have a fantastic writing style that allows the reader to picture everything in their mind as they go. Fantastic work :)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Nightarcher210 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Yet again, you amaze me. Your stories are always so poignant and sad. This was beautiful. I don't give a crap about what the show might say that happened- this is how it really went. Awesome.
Latanya Kassidy chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Wow, that was really good! I like the way you began with the image of dandelions and worked them into the ending. Very creative. I really enjoyed it :)

L.K.
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Very nice, and well written. I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks:)
aquamum chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Wow, what a story!

I love the ending, so moving..
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Very well done. We often forget about Mary and the important role she plays. Thank you for giving her the spotlight.

Excellent writting,

emily
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Oh, this is so perfectly wonderful. Well, well done.