Reviews for Once We're Gone
SnakeStaff0150 chapter 1 . 4/14
Pre-Reading: Yay! Just from your description, I'm frakking excited. I've been on a KH bender recently, as I'm replaying through the first game currently.
I'll admit, Roxas and Namine's experiences as Kairi and Sora's "other" seems really fascinating to me. What do they see? Obviously they're in Kairi and Sora's respective heads, but what about their memories? Can Sora and Kairi "remember" them? (Presumably they can, but everything from the games so far says no, they don't "remember" what their Nobodies did)
I'm hankering to do some writing of my own on this.
After-Reading: Awesome, freaking super awesome. There are some touch ups I would do, but what fan-fic doesn't have those little mistakes? Still, good job, and I look forward to the rest of the fic.
Omgitsnothing chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
This was so sweet, the entire story, I kept having those cringes.
Jext chapter 8 . 1/25/2014
"I-I know Kai. I noticed that when I saw you again for the first time. I noticed a lot of things that made you looked older." Sora replied, his eyes slowly making their way towards her chest.
Me: *smacks Sora upside the head* SORA! YOU GODDANG PERVERT! *smacks him around some more*
Sora: Im sorry! I just had to!
Me: Honestly, that's exactly how I imagined Sora to act when he saw Kairi again. Just state at her chest until she catches on and slaps him.
Skylord Tyler chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
What do you mean 'this terrible fic'?
This has to be one of the bes fan fics I've read! (and ive read so many I've acutely lost count)
Skylord Tyler chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
Don't worry about the writers block thing
I get it too. For example I'm writing a story thats about carecters from everywhere getting together in one big story!
Problem is I know what I want to happen but it's hard to get from point A to point B
In fact the name I'm using is one of the carecters!
Pewenturian chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Wait that zenix guy (I'm know that's probably wrong)is going to "bang" naminia? (probably spelled that wrong to) 0_0
I know what that means and now I wish I didn't.
Daemon Prince 7 chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
Love this story! Hate Zacx. Love what Roxas and Naminé each did to him, LOL! Hope you continue soon, would like to find out what happens next, and how you would end this! Though the fact that this has to end sometime slightly saddens me. Not a terrible story, btw, it's great!
GoldenWords chapter 11 . 6/11/2011
I agree with Draco Oblivion, I'm sad to hear abouth your mom's death. Take a break from writting and start again when you feel like it. You're a fantastic author and this stroy is great. Keep on writing ;D
Draco Oblivion chapter 11 . 2/28/2011
I'm sorry about your mum. This stories great and I enjoy reading it but you taking time to deal with everything is much more important :)

You show him Roxas

Now Namine and Roxas can play :)

nice hit Namine :)

Aaw you think the story's terrible :(
Draco Oblivion chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
Yay Namixas :D

I was too into the chapter to write much it was all GREAT!

You're a good writer and I like what you've done with the story :D
Draco Oblivion chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
Lol at Riku being set up with Sora's cousin XD

"OH NO YOU DIDN'T" XD FUNNIEST MOMENT YET! It's funny that Riku knew everything about it the whole time

That was a nice chapter... I'm missing Roxas and Namine though... I hope the fight is done... ... ... :D
Draco Oblivion chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
Lol at the film name XD

LOL SORA'S A PERV!

Lol Tidus is feminine and I'm still finding Wakka's acceent funny

Poor Riku every gy but him is whipped XD

LOL tempoary solutions cool though...

Ha Kairi knows all about the Karma Sutra ;) Once again I am not a pervert though :P

I need to hear more about Roxas and Namine but I guess we should see them get the fruit...
Draco Oblivion chapter 7 . 2/28/2011
The chapters have become much longer :)

This is sad what's going on with those two.

Is it sad that I wanted Roxas to just kill Zacx... oh well :)
Draco Oblivion chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
Lol what you said to the smiley face person... HILARIOUS XD

not like what O_o... I'm not a pervert :(

Aaw Roxas and Namine were all emotional. That was so sweet :') but now they're upset :(

Zacx's creepy... I guessed he was based off of Zac from ffvii who gave Cloud his buster swored but I'm not too sure now...

Lol Roxas has to own that guy... hopefull Namine won't get hurt though...
Draco Oblivion chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
Lol Namine's such a perv XD

How can they last 5 minutes underwater O_o

Roxas won't be happy about the date... and even less happy about hi trying to 'bang' Namine

Lol at the almost kiss... Roxas and Namine RULE!