Reviews for Stepping Out
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Wow! What an incredible story! I really enjoyed it!
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Pretty powerful stuff in this piece. I really like the way you fleshed out all of Jordan's emotions. And I really *really* liked Pollack in this story. He and Jordan go well together. You made me feel an inkling of pity for Woody but only a bit. :)
2kool4skool chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I'm really depressed after reading that. Even though, I hate JD, I'm drawn to your stories because you're such an incredible writer. Don't ever doubt that. Whoever won't publish you is an idiot. I'd love to read other things you write. I can't find good writer's like you anywhere. I spend hours in book stores picking out the right book and I'm always disappointed. You know the importance of description, most writers, I read, don't. Keep writing and I hope one day you'll be able to forgive Woody and write about him and Jordan again, you were always so good at it. Until then I'll suffer through JD.
Lioness-Rampant chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Oh you, always making me shed tears at 2 in the morning... I think you gutted my heart and actually made me feel sorry for the poor bloke, and I do hope to God that things dont end this way for them, even though it is getting a little hard to root for WJ but alas the last thing for us to lose is faith. I love that your fanfics (and others as well) kind of supplement the show because you give us what the writers dont or cant. I'm looking forward to the rest of your series.

ps, I know i've said this before, but you're probably the only author what actually lets me see JD as a person with merit. Great job!
Alara chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
augh. loved, loved, LOVED it & if I don't get the other two bits i'm gonna cry. :) I've been hating Woody this season, and totally lurve JD, esp for how he treats jordan. poor guy didn't deserve what he got... good writing, excellent characterization, good flow & grammar: Keep it up! Sla'n, -Alara
Sunny2006 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Incredibly well written...I'm going to forever hold out hope that they'll end up together...Maybe I'm too much of a romantic..very nicely done though!
snuffernosegary5 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Fantastic as always, Nynaeve, but so bittersweet. Pollack annoyed me to no end when he was on, but that was before Woody turned into a manslut. Now that Pollack's just the ex-boyfriend, I am completely indifferent. You have a talent for writing a character, join the CJ set and represent us loyal fans!
theotherjordan chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
For cyber-choccies: Joe Jackson. For marzipan with my choccie, wasn't there a line in the song..."we are young but getting old before our time"...? Ek, how depressing!

Now, back to our regularly scheduled review...Awesome, as always! Almost makes me like Pollack, while at the same time aching for Woody and all the "might-have-beens". So well written - you capture Jordan so perfectly. Thank you for another gorgeous piece!
cavanaugh-girl chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Jeez how do you do it! It was GREAT!

After tonights episode I'm really really irked with Woody so this came at just the perfect moment.

I loved, loved, loved it!
vero chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
o gosh...o gosh

ok loved the story but you're killin me here with Woody and Jordan...:( don't be so cruel..although you somehow managed to make me kinda like JD wow! Good story, great series, but I hope maybe there's some hope for our favorite couple in the end? purty pleez?
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
come on Jordan girl... add it up.. even though the boy kinda owed up.. he still put the blame on you...

and POllack just loved you... even though you hurt him...
WIWJ chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
okay.. umm...

fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it!