Reviews for Letters
azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This story is both sweet and sad. The thought of young Ginny hoarding the mail as blackmail is hilarious. Hermione fretting at how she signed her letter perfectly in character. This story is a perfect slice of canon between books 1 and 2.

Thanks for the wonderful read!
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
You know, I did always notice the way that Hermione wrote "love from Hermione" in her letter to Ron (and Harry, if he's there), and I couldn't help but wonder how he took it. I mean, I'm sure that twelve-year-old Ron didn't analyze that phrase to death, but surely he would have noticed it. At the very least, it would have marked Hermione as different.

Sorry. That's always stuck out to me, and I wanted to mention it.

xD When I began this story, I somehow got it into my head that it took place the summer after sixth year, so everything seemed a little odd. Silly old me didn't read the author's note until the end of Hermione's section, I think. Then things made a lot more sense.

I enjoyed Ron's bit the best, I think. I liked your depiction of Percy - I've always thought him being so secretive about Penelope is hilarious, not quite sure why - and the whole Weasley family dynamic was great.

Yay for She's a Star branching out past writing for ships! Excellent trio friendship story.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I have felt Harry's pain. You got it right.
Loonynamelass chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Perhaps the characters ought to be Hermione and Ron, as there is quite a bit of cute romance (if you allow the definition of romance to include childish Ginny).

sacrosanctioned chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
And I know why he doesnt get letters . . .

DOBBY !

lmao excellent i love it ! :)
ilovealexrider chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
It's a bit confusing.

ilovealexrider
viennacantabile chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
aw! this sounds so-inane, but i'm just tickled by the fact that-none of them got letters! heehee. so adorable.
Anidori-Kiladra chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Yes, exactly. That was very true to the characters and an interesting little tidbit of their lives. I liked it very much.

Ani
Kelly123 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I'm sad!

Ron got the letters but Harry didn't?

Jesus, the poor guy.

Good stuff though, and thats coming from a girl who is such a pathetic hopeless romantic that she doesn't like things that aren't romantically-tinged. I think i saw some evidence of a RHr though, did i not?
Looseflame chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
i loved it, it was absolutely true to the characters and very well written.
dragongirlG chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Ah! Very nice! I love it.
Living in Time chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Aw, poor everybody. Why didn't Hermionie's letter get to Harry, though, if she sent it through Muggle mail?

KP
A Random Reader chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I love it. Everybody's waiting for a letter, everybody's trying to send a letter, but, ironically, nobody's receiving anything! xD Each of the characters were portrayed well, and I love Ron's "That's mental" comment on the possibility of Hermione already being finished with her homework. I like Ginny's mail-hoarding job, too!
milky way bar chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
i like it :) write more please
Contrarian chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
You know, sometimes I think your Harry Potter stories are the only ones worth reading. This is really terrific - everyone is incredibly in character. Harry, Ron, and Hermione all act exactly their age as well, which might have been hard to do.

Favorite line: "Wow, that's really clever." A very...Harry thing to say, though I don't know why. Great story!