Reviews for You Just Have to Know
Its all the same chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
wow i love it i am big kit nita fan
QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Short n' Sweet, just how I like everything but baked goods (funnily enough I like my cookies to last a little longer than that, ha, ha).

It's a tad cheesy, but not overly so. I agree, something of this ilk should have been in "Wizards at War" but there's always book nine and I have faith that Ms. Duane is going to rock it out with the next installment.

Thanks for the awesome read! _

-Don "QuixoticQuest"
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
happychica chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Yes, I'm not crazy, I thought he liked her!
raneonthewyndoepain chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
haha, you have no idea how much i wanted that to happen. i mean, twenty years of romantic tension is long enough! lol, good job, although i'm pretty sure you meant "shuddered" instead of shuttered. :)
Joan Marie Mesi chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Aww, so sweet. I'm always glad when people add to their stories a bit of hope. There IS always Timeheart.

Dai, cousin,

Joey Marie
dragonham chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
hi me again! I will respond to you fic in teh following way: nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice [feel the power of copy and paste!] I wish she had out a scene like that in the book too.

Chemo!
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
YAY! LOVE IT!

i think you should do one next about what happened on the moon in wizard's holiday with dairine and roshaun. i'd do it, but...i'm not sure where to start...and yup! anywho keep writing this is AWESOME! WAHOO!

BANZAI!

~hollybridgetpeppermint
thedilemma chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Sad! That was depressing. But they dont die in the book does that mean that you dont kill them off in this fic. Really good I want to see more from you. You write very well.
BookwormRose chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
aw...I like. Very short, but that's alright because everything that needed to be said was said. (I know I've not dropped off the face of the earth, it's just my little story is developing a lot more plot than I originally intended and now I have to get all the kinks out...and everytime I think I've made a breakthrough I run into another wall) :(

Very very good story ;)
Sciencefictionsquirrel chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Very good. It should've been in the book!
Tinsel Tinkerbell chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Hah. Now you have to quite telling ME to lengthen MY chapters. _ I love it, 'cause it's well written and I adore fluff.
humanblackhole chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I agree this should have been in the book. Oh, well! Besides, I read the summary of the next one and this might be it. Finally!