Reviews for Boyfriend
Tirainy chapter 1 . 11/17
I really like how you described Kagome's mother here. It was so funny! X)
shinkadoo chapter 1 . 4/11
I don't think either of them are ooc! Actually I really really really really really really really really really really reallyreallyreallyreally like this story and its utter adorableness. OMG. It's so cute!
The calling chapter 1 . 4/6
This was soooo cute
samika-37 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
AHAHAHAHA I died laughing reading this. Absolutely hilarious!
Great job :)
palmtree chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I liked this as an unlikely but very sweet way for them to sort it out :-)
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
oh hojo! if inuyasha understood what he was really saying he would be dead. loved that he meant inuyasha must be crazy. lol
also, a nice way that they got together.
Ding chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Eh, I don't think Inuyasha was to cranky but if he wouldn't bump into a (human) girl and just let her fall to the ground. Thanks and chow!
miss greenpeace chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Feel-good fanfics! :)) quite in character and really fun to read. Haven't smile like this in a while and you made me so! Lovely :)) good job!
Cute Nerdy Asian chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Now that I think about it, I don't remember if Kagome ever told Inuyasha what a boyfriend was. It's funny that he labels himself with the term and had no idea what it meant until later. And poor Hobo. Err I mean Hojo. Lol. Maybe he needs to be in the mental institute.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
AEW! That's the new word I thought of - it combines EEK with AWWWW! because I thought those exact things at the same time! This was such a good fanfic, by far the best Inukag on here.
Muggle-Born-Witch and Proud chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
No matter how many times I read this story I still find it to be SO precious! Gah. I just love it!
Itika chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Aww soo cute!
betwixtful chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
nicely written. this is made me laugh. inuyasha was so funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Kate chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This is a fun short story! I think that is how inu Yasha would act. But maby a little more curious as to what the girls were saying. :). Good job though!