Reviews for Boyfriend
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 9/19
i enjoyed mama-h's observations. a really sweet story and loved the interactions. nice that he was okay with being her boyfriend. found this little gem digging through dusty old archives! *\o/*

a recommendation:
if you've never seen/read/heard of 'rurouni kenshin' i would like to recommend it. they've made a trilogy of new live action movies that have been released internationally that are really great (a live action adaptations of an anime/manga series done right) the dvds are out already... they've released a new OVA series and a brand new/different manga story that the movie is partially based on and recently they've started a back story for the main bad guy... hopefully they'll film the next two arcs of the original manga shortly since the trilogy did so great at the box office.

if you copy/paste the following codes in the youtube search engine you can see a few of the trailers :

90ubrsSxrKc -subbed trailer.

yaLOPVAuJs4 -raw character profile trailers.

T7TV_ca4otc -dubbed first episode of the anime. i prefer watching subs but that's all they had at youtube. the anime can be found at youtube also at crunchyroll and at a few other places you can watch anime on line such as anilinkz and watchdub, etc.

8qRFhP5PhMk -live action depiction of the dojo fight scene in the above episode (subbed, but it must be a fan sub as the subtitles aren't the same as the official movie subs).

MKFe18fynN4 -the first official trailer for the sequel movies (subbed)

NCei4Vm1ZP8 -the latest trailers (subbed)
4rx4mmN_JpE

the movies can be watched online... google 'gooddrama rurouni kenshin' and the movies' links are listed as follows:
Rurouni Kenshin (2012)
Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno (2014)
Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends (2014)

there are a few parallels in 'inuyasha' and 'rurouni kenshin'. in the author's note for 'Rain' written by Fenikkusuken (an inuyasha author) she said, "I've found another conflicted swordsman with an inner demon, exotically coloured long hair and a dead 'ex' issue. At least Kenshin's 'ex' stays dead, and Kaoru ends up more than just kissed!"

kenshin's even got some extraordinary strength, speed and skill (he could be youkai/hanyou, i've read two stories where they have him as shippou's son. lol). ;-)
enjoy!

This is great!
Sophie chapter 1 . 2/8
Awwwwww
it's me chapter 1 . 1/23
I just wanted to let you know I've had dreams about this, like for real. How did you know?

Maybe you're a miko...
Tirainy chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
I really like how you described Kagome's mother here. It was so funny! X)
shinkadoo chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
I don't think either of them are ooc! Actually I really really really really really really really really really really reallyreallyreallyreally like this story and its utter adorableness. OMG. It's so cute!
The calling chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
This was soooo cute
samika-37 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
AHAHAHAHA I died laughing reading this. Absolutely hilarious!
Great job :)
palmtree chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I liked this as an unlikely but very sweet way for them to sort it out :-)
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
oh hojo! if inuyasha understood what he was really saying he would be dead. loved that he meant inuyasha must be crazy. lol
also, a nice way that they got together.
Ding chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Eh, I don't think Inuyasha was to cranky but if he wouldn't bump into a (human) girl and just let her fall to the ground. Thanks and chow!
miss greenpeace chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Feel-good fanfics! :)) quite in character and really fun to read. Haven't smile like this in a while and you made me so! Lovely :)) good job!
Cute Nerdy Asian chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Now that I think about it, I don't remember if Kagome ever told Inuyasha what a boyfriend was. It's funny that he labels himself with the term and had no idea what it meant until later. And poor Hobo. Err I mean Hojo. Lol. Maybe he needs to be in the mental institute.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
AEW! That's the new word I thought of - it combines EEK with AWWWW! because I thought those exact things at the same time! This was such a good fanfic, by far the best Inukag on here.
Muggle-Born-Witch and Proud chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
No matter how many times I read this story I still find it to be SO precious! Gah. I just love it!