Reviews for Relapse
Duke Jr chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
I can't believe I never saw this before {Slaps forehead with palm of hand, falls to the floor and waits a few minutes until the room stops spinning}.

Excellent work so far, MaryRose! I liked the way you gave an explanation of how the old crew could go get her and continue to run the Government at the same time.

Loved your portrayal of Beka.
Shaharazod chapter 19 . 1/5/2011
Wow! You've got me hooked now! This is an awesome story! You've gotta finish it! In due time of course. Rule Number One: Never Rush The Author. . . Keep up the excellent work!
Shaharazod chapter 18 . 1/5/2011
Hand over the money because this is a stick up! Great chapter! Question: Harlan Ellison? I know who someone's favorite author is. :}!
Shaharazod chapter 17 . 1/5/2011
Of course we all know that all of those nasty things Bekka said about the former crew of Andromeda were prompted by Flash! I can't believe she's hooked on the crap again!
Shaharazod chapter 16 . 1/5/2011
Yuck! Don't do it Bekka!
Shaharazod chapter 13 . 1/5/2011
Wow!
Shaharazod chapter 12 . 1/5/2011
Short, hard hitting and heartbreaking. . . . .
Shaharazod chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
Awesome interplay between Tyr and Harper! Brings back many old and pleasant memories! ::sniff!::
Shaharazod chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
Wives? Wow! How many of them does Tyr have? Great chapter! Sorry, I forgets. . . . . . .
Shaharazod chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
OMG! This is so sad . . . . . . .
ilexx chapter 19 . 12/12/2010
Oh, an update! *nearly falls down in awe*

So good to see this back!
ilexx chapter 18 . 12/12/2008
So: Dylan will track her down now, won't he?
krashkart chapter 18 . 12/11/2008
Nice to see you haven't forgotten this story. Harlan Ellison appropriate for a scifi story.
Slipstream chapter 17 . 7/1/2008
Marvelous story. You write exceedingly well. This story just keeps getting better and better!
QuietlyGone chapter 17 . 6/30/2008
Oh dear, Beka is just messing up her life more each chapter and by doing that the story stays interesting.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »