Reviews for The Moon Kissed the Sun

sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Moonlight Mermaid chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
You write really well.

I would love to read other stories of this couple.

Great job!
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This is one of my favorite RinSesshomaru stories ever! It was so sweet and cute and pure, and I am absolutely in love with it!
White Jem chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I absolutely LOVE your title! I love the irony. I mean, I thought about the title while I was reading it, and thought 'hey, dude, that would really fit them, huh?' Btw, this was before I even read the last paragraph, which was a great ending, let me tell you.

Anyways, good job!

B. Jackson chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
This is Nice!

Love it!
katie33h chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
that was really really sweet
Inudaughter chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
loved it so
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
That was really good, I loved it. Great writing!
d2shny chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Loved it!
Odi et amo chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
*insert fangirl squealing here*
Szahara chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Believe me! I have read many fics of this pairing, but this is one of the very best! It was so nice. your style is amazing, also in "Footprints" and in this one! So, thank you it was fantastic to read such a well written one-shot! Rin was not TOO sweet and Sesshomaru didn't seem to sappy and out of character! I will favourite this story and you as a fave author, cos you deserve it! And I would love to read any other Inuyasha fanfic from you! (I also liked your Logan and X23 fic! It seems that I like characters with claws, unusual hair-style, hightened senses, healing ability and slow aging process *snicker*)
Kumiko Hasegawa chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Aw, so sweet. (hugs self and hums)
tinyHedgehog chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Oh goodness, what a beautiful story! Finally a nice S/R oneshot that isn't overly depressing and angsty, but still has the subtle underlying melancholy which makes the whole thing seem more realistic. I loved it, please do write more Sess/Rin stories!
yaoi2010 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
A very cute story. You should write more! Personally this is the first GOOD one-shot I've read.