Reviews for Caught
Good and cute...I love Yaoi...but Kratos and Yuan...ugh...*Gags* srry never understood why i didn't ship them...
Sesshomarubaby18 chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
update soon
accident prone chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
oh man. you have no idea how happy I am that you wrote more of this. Here I thought it would never get updated! So glad I was wrong. :D I can just imagine Lloyd going "Guess what? Actually, I do have wings. Wchah!" Lloyd's kind of badass and awesome that way. Anyway, loved the chapter. Update soon?
Kira Girl chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
I found this fic just a week ago, I thought you were going to no longer continue it, thanks and good chapter
accident prone chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
amazing story. just had to say that.
in-silent-seas chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
I like the story so far! Its awesome. Nice and actiony. :)

You know what would be cool? If you had Lloyd become an angel and get captured by those people with Zelos. And then...uh...Sorry, I haven't thought out that idea fully yet. Also, you don't have to use it if you don't want to.

Update when you get the chance!

-SilverMoon8
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
This has got to be another one of the best Lloyd/Zelos fics out there! I'm serious!

Sun-Wong: Maybe it's so good because you're reading it during summer school.

Be quiet vice captain! Anyway, I like the characterization and pairings of both yaoi and yuri. I can see almost everyone together.

Just a word of advice. I would put this in the romance section instead of general because it is somewhat romantic and people will find the story more easily instead of going on the search engine.

Continue to upload. I can see you haven't updated this in a year, so I'll wait.

Momo M. Taro or Pepper from Fallen Angel
Erian-chan chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
kawaii! good job so far I really like how you made this story work :) At first I thought this would be yet another romantic ficlet but the stuff with the hospital was really cool, can't wait untill your next update :D keep up the good work ;)
Crazy Birdy chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
I love the story. UPDATE SOON! I love the fluff.

Also... I hate needles too... The asylum thing was SO CREEPY!

Well thought out... kind of weird... but well thought out. I've never heard this sort of thing thrown into ToS before. Points for originality!

UPDATE SOON!
Mare chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
You know, this chapter was pretty neat! I love the torture of my favourate characters... it's ever so fun.

I'm looking foreward to the next chapter! Keep up the awesome work!
Nightly Halo chapter 3 . 4/6/2007
another 0 chapter -laughs- I'll read the last one tomorrow, keep up the fluff v
Nightly Halo chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
more!

X3

huzzah for fluff! -eats fluff- o.0"
Nightly Halo chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
huzzah for fluffiness! 0
Cheea5 chapter 4 . 3/29/2007
*jaw drops* HOW THE HECK DO YOU WRITE SOMTHING LIKE THAT! OMG! I SO envy your writing skills! You REALLY nedd to continue! I hate needles to. *shudder*
Birth of Venus chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
Woot, I love this fic! And this is probably the very first time I've seen Zelos' groupies in a kinder light! Tee hee, me thinks they're yaoi fangirls! XD Well, keep up the good work! _