Reviews for Winning Love
angeljme chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
wow! Darien do sure talk-a lot-when he's in love
SerenaAndDarienF chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Hey I loved this story u r soooooo creative Alicia Blade I've read a lot of ur stories and love them!
Moonstruck Kitten chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
I think this chapter is by far my favorite. I'm a sucker for the big "I'm Tuxedo Mask/Sailor Moon" reveals and this one doesn't disappoint. Serena's reaction to the shed was heartbreaking and wonderful, and perhaps the best line is "Don't you get it? He's gone! He swore to me that he would stay in the shed. HE PROMISED!" Then she gasped and the anger faded as quickly as it had come. "Oh my god. I killed him. I killed him. No! Darien..."
Although this story is chock full of every Serena/Darien cliche under the sun, somehow it all comes together to make one wonderful, sweet, and romantic tale. Very well done.
Moonstruck Kitten chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
The morning after is darling and perfect for them and the day at the beach is very cute. Raye's decision to break up with Darien is a little scary and yet funny and bittersweet. Her accident in the surf had just the right amount of tension, urgency, and feeling, and the way Serena and Darien went off was very romantic.
Moonstruck Kitten chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Serena's jealousy and subsequent moping is very well done in this chapter as is Darien's apology. Also the little scene with Josh is great. Serena getting drunk is hilarious and Darien's offer to take her to his home is everything you would expect from him.
Moonstruck Kitten chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
"Serena was making me contemplate what to wear to a teenager's talent show. How did she do it?" I kind of wondered that myself while reading this. I love Darien's cracks at himself though, and the knowledge that he's acting ridiculous with the ability to change it. I really like his remarks about the originality of the talent show, and the way each of the girls did something that suits them without being super stereotypical. I think Serena winning the talent show is a little cliche but it suits the purpose. As does the invite to the dance. All in all Darien is doing a wonderful job of romancing his Meatball Head.
Moonstruck Kitten chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Now this is what I've come to expect. The characters are wonderful, the dialogue is sweet and funny and spot on. Serena's suspicions about Darien's sudden niceness come off perfectly and his wit and charm really shine.
The fact that Raye scares him is hilarious. I'm now of a mind that the previous chapter was just a fluke, a bad writing day that all authors suffer through once in a while.
Moonstruck Kitten chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I'd really like to say I liked this chapter, but the truth is Darien is both simpering and egotistical, the reason behind his sudden revelation of love is left a mystery, unless it's purely based on her looks, and the writing isn't up to your usually wonderful standard. I still really want to say I like this chapter, because I almost could.
Anna Crosswell chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
Awe I loved it
Becky D Studio chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
OMG! i loved the end! that was so very sweet, romantic and funny! I love how Andrew/Motoki reacted to their relationship.
Becky D Studio chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
Beautiful! Hilarious! Awesome! Damn i love your work!
Becky D Studio chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Yet another fab opening chapter to one of your stories! You really do have a gift for romantic/comedy writing!
Aldi82 chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
Very good story love it
PrincessSerena1982 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
this was wonderful i loved it great story
moonxxprincessxx18 chapter 6 . 8/18/2010