Reviews for damsel in distress
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I hate Aerith's KH2 voice, too. Mandy Moore was so much better...
Drowning in Ice chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
XD At least this way, Demyx didn't die.
de yaten chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
*keyboard mash*

oh. my. word.

I'm both blushing (poor Helen, er... Sora - is it wrong that the knowledge that it was Sora from the beginning just made it oh-so much better?) and laughing my butt off right now.

Just... wow. I haven't read a humor fic that made me actually LOL in quite some time, but this was hilarious. Down to the little bits of Demyx just wanting to get into someone pants and *DONALD* (of all people - er, ducks) being the one who came up with the plan.

*internet claps*
godzilla dreams chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Ohohoho, Sora you little *whore*!

I'm laughing so hard, you've turned Demyx into such a pervert. "Holy Pete's man-tits!" is the best line ever.

I'm probably going to search for SoraxDemyx now x_X
Lady KeyBlade chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
That was deliciously wonderful!

Nice Ending!
cat-lover chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Naughty Sora, lol!
Rhoda chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
AHAHAHAHA... I almost died for laughing. Veary, veary funny. Poor Demyx.

Oh and I feel the same way about Aerith's voice in H2. Manndy Moor did a much better job.
oChaoticDarlingo chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
AHAHAHA! DEMYX YOU RETARD OMG THAT WAS GREAT...pure genius XD I love your stories P::
TakuTaku chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
“Holy Pete’s man-tits!”

LMAO

This has got to be the most entertaining Demyx fic in the world, ROFL.
SilentSniper chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Holy Pete's man-tits! This was hilarious! I just knew it was Sora as Helen and I enjoyed every second of it...but how did Doanld manage to bribe Sora into doing that? *goes off and wonders*
Deadly Tears chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
HAHAHAHA! OMG! Brilliant! Just Brilliant! _
Fenikkusu Koi chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
*flail* This is a GREAT little story. I suspected that it was Sora after a few minutes, but at first I thought that Sora and Donald had like...hired some girl to act scared. XD I am quite weird, hmm? _ Well, anyways, thank you for writing this! I enjoyed reading it! Hehe! Until next time! Nyaa!
acronymed chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Oh Gawd. That was just so...

Hilarious.

I completely forgot

about the litte bit woth

Sora & Donald at the beginning

whilst I was reading this.

That was too funny. And quite

hot.

What a horrible way to find

out that "cute girl" is really

"that damn Keyblade Master."

-faves-

~NB
soathkeeperk chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
hahhahahahahahahhaahaha that's funny. finally a plan of donalds that actally worked
Idiotichobo chapter 1 . 4/12/2006