Reviews for Area Codes
heather03nmg chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
So I have to admit to reading every bit of your Beer Verse in one sitting. That is how amazing I found these stories. They were so wonderful that I didn't even pause to review and tell you how much I adored them and that was bad of me.

This was my favorite scene. It hurt to read but I think you captured Dean's emotional state during those turbulent times perfectly.

… but that day… that day the words had stuck in his throat. To speak, to take Sam’s side would have been to help the boy tear himself away; and Sam had needed no help.

He’d done a pretty good job on his own.

As long as he lived, Dean would never forget that last glare his brother had shot him before turning away.

Angry, resentful, accusing… how could you just stand there? The eyes had yelled. I won’t forget this, they’d screamed, I won’t forgive this.

And true to his Winchester genes Sam hadn’t. Four years and not one peep out of his baby brother; Sam might as well have dropped off the face of the earth. Dean had tried—at first. He would call and leave a message, tell his little brother where he was, what he was doing, what the weather was like…

But the calls were never returned… and each time he bled a little more.

I shall try and review some more.
ItsaMiracle chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
haha..Sam is a bastard...lol naw just jokes, but nice chapter
Ditzyleo chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
So sad but beautifully witten.
Jennygeee chapter 4 . 8/19/2007
I actually read this ages ago and loved it so much I decided to read it again. It is so good! I have tears in my eyes! Whenever anyone mentions Stanford fics this is the one I think of. I am now going to re-read the sequel! Have added this to my favourites!
Milmiss chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
BEAUTIFUL! Seriously. So sad, and so well written! Nice job! Although there's a good chance I won't go read the sequel. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed this A LOT, but I LOVE where you ended it, so I'm not sure I'd like a sequel, you know? But anyway, thanks for sharing! :)
lelann37 chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
oh so incredibly sad! very good, but i was so hoping dean would be there in the end...aw
Alachai chapter 4 . 9/11/2006
That was really good! I'm glad I found this...now I must go and read the sequel.
b taylor chapter 4 . 7/8/2006
Aww...that was so good!

Thanks for sharing and writing.
insanechildfanfic chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
this is great
HauntedPast chapter 4 . 6/13/2006
That was so good! My heart was beating so fast- I thought that Dean was going to be around that corner and Sam and Dean would reunite in a tearful-fistful-screaming match. But right, no chick-flick moments. Anyway, I liked it. :D
sherri chapter 4 . 5/15/2006
OMG, that was incredible, beautiful. Well done. You did good, real good. :)
sabrecmc chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
Wow, that was awesome! I really felt for both brothers, but, oddly for me, I think I felt Sam's pain a bit more. I'm usually a total DeanGirl, but this story gave a great Samp POV. Good job.
sams1ra chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
AWESOME! Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to read Beer now... I have to see what happens next!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 4 . 4/25/2006
Yikes! There has to be more! They can't stay in this state of misery (or California for that matter). Help!
Tezpin chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
Aw, that was beautiful! Almost had me in tears. Mainly for Dean (cos he's my favourite, and Sam always seems a little needy) but also for the mess they've got themselves into. great work.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »