Reviews for Area Codes
x.lizzy.x chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
oh wow...that was sad...and kinda funny about the drunk people...lol

I love how the Impala just 'decided' to stop there...heh...lol
x.lizzy.x chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
aw...that's so sad...

but very well written! lol

great job on Dean's POV! :D
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
wow...this is amazing!

very in-character...

great job! :D
Naed chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
Wonderful! Now, please write a sequel! :)
Dugleik chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
I love this story, the boys being so stupid
chemm80 chapter 4 . 6/14/2008
I liked this very much, but in a very sad-making way. They just keep denying and denying and then we get to this:

"Dean was the only person who could possibly understand how amazing it was that he was here… that he’d done this. That he was on his way to becoming a lawyer… to “normal.”"

...which is the crux of the whole thing for Sam, really. Great job.
TimesARiver chapter 4 . 4/26/2008
Wonderful story! About time someone wrote something like this. I just totally fell in love with your AU. Wonderful job!
heather03nmg chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
So I have to admit to reading every bit of your Beer Verse in one sitting. That is how amazing I found these stories. They were so wonderful that I didn't even pause to review and tell you how much I adored them and that was bad of me.

This was my favorite scene. It hurt to read but I think you captured Dean's emotional state during those turbulent times perfectly.

… but that day… that day the words had stuck in his throat. To speak, to take Sam’s side would have been to help the boy tear himself away; and Sam had needed no help.

He’d done a pretty good job on his own.

As long as he lived, Dean would never forget that last glare his brother had shot him before turning away.

Angry, resentful, accusing… how could you just stand there? The eyes had yelled. I won’t forget this, they’d screamed, I won’t forgive this.

And true to his Winchester genes Sam hadn’t. Four years and not one peep out of his baby brother; Sam might as well have dropped off the face of the earth. Dean had tried—at first. He would call and leave a message, tell his little brother where he was, what he was doing, what the weather was like…

But the calls were never returned… and each time he bled a little more.

I shall try and review some more.
ItsaMiracle chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
haha..Sam is a bastard...lol naw just jokes, but nice chapter
Ditzyleo chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
So sad but beautifully witten.
Jennygeee chapter 4 . 8/19/2007
I actually read this ages ago and loved it so much I decided to read it again. It is so good! I have tears in my eyes! Whenever anyone mentions Stanford fics this is the one I think of. I am now going to re-read the sequel! Have added this to my favourites!
Milmiss chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
BEAUTIFUL! Seriously. So sad, and so well written! Nice job! Although there's a good chance I won't go read the sequel. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed this A LOT, but I LOVE where you ended it, so I'm not sure I'd like a sequel, you know? But anyway, thanks for sharing! :)
lelann37 chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
oh so incredibly sad! very good, but i was so hoping dean would be there in the end...aw
Alachai chapter 4 . 9/11/2006
That was really good! I'm glad I found this...now I must go and read the sequel.
b taylor chapter 4 . 7/8/2006
Aww...that was so good!

Thanks for sharing and writing.
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »