Reviews for Area Codes
insanechildfanfic chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
this is great
HauntedPast chapter 4 . 6/13/2006
That was so good! My heart was beating so fast- I thought that Dean was going to be around that corner and Sam and Dean would reunite in a tearful-fistful-screaming match. But right, no chick-flick moments. Anyway, I liked it. :D
sherri chapter 4 . 5/15/2006
OMG, that was incredible, beautiful. Well done. You did good, real good. :)
sabrecmc chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
Wow, that was awesome! I really felt for both brothers, but, oddly for me, I think I felt Sam's pain a bit more. I'm usually a total DeanGirl, but this story gave a great Samp POV. Good job.
sams1ra chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
AWESOME! Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to read Beer now... I have to see what happens next!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 4 . 4/25/2006
Yikes! There has to be more! They can't stay in this state of misery (or California for that matter). Help!
Tezpin chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
Aw, that was beautiful! Almost had me in tears. Mainly for Dean (cos he's my favourite, and Sam always seems a little needy) but also for the mess they've got themselves into. great work.
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
Oh, that was so sad. I really really wanted some Dean and Sam talking meeting something! I hoped for it. But, it was still a great story. I loved it. I just wish they could have met or something. I'd love to see Jess's reaction. I mean, I know they met episode one but that wasn't really all that satisfactory. Anyway, great job on the story. I always look foward to something new from you.

Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
But the calls were never returned… and each time he bled a little more.

Oh! That just made me want to cry. Good work on this chapter. Usually the sit around and angst chapters don't work well for me because nothing happens but this chapter worked just fine. I think it's because you had some flashbacks in it or maybe I just like the "voice" that you use because it really sounds like Dean. The chapter feels like it's moving, not just sitting and overangsting with no point. Good job!
Scealai chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
Goeed story! You really showed how neither of their lives were complete when Dean and Sam were apart even they both ostensibly had gotten what they both wanted in life.

~S
Me chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
Do not end it here! Keep going! I know you said that this was going to be only slightly AU but think you've got a real winner here, stick with it! Please, please, please! I'm begging you!
JadeAlmasy chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
beautiful ending!

Jade
Mellaithwen chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
Damnit I wanted them to meet up :( ah no fair, how awesomely angsty would that reunion have been? Sam explaining he was getting married, while trying to ignore his friends glances that he was hugging/screaming at the randomer whose car broke down, while Mike drools over it of course :) great nonetheless!
friendly chapter 4 . 4/11/2006
ah man you can't end it there. YOu have to have them see one another...:"-)
Tigerdrake chapter 4 . 4/11/2006
Aw! That's so sad! I wanted Dean and Sam to see each other again! Great story though.
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »