Reviews for Area Codes
Me chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
Do not end it here! Keep going! I know you said that this was going to be only slightly AU but think you've got a real winner here, stick with it! Please, please, please! I'm begging you!
JadeAlmasy chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
beautiful ending!

Jade
Mellaithwen chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
Damnit I wanted them to meet up :( ah no fair, how awesomely angsty would that reunion have been? Sam explaining he was getting married, while trying to ignore his friends glances that he was hugging/screaming at the randomer whose car broke down, while Mike drools over it of course :) great nonetheless!
friendly chapter 4 . 4/11/2006
ah man you can't end it there. YOu have to have them see one another...:"-)
Tigerdrake chapter 4 . 4/11/2006
Aw! That's so sad! I wanted Dean and Sam to see each other again! Great story though.
rozzy07 chapter 4 . 4/11/2006
Sorry for late review, but seriously all 4 chapters have captured my heart. It is so bitter-sweet the reasoning behind the gulf that kept the brothers apart for such a long length of time. Sam yearning for normalcy, cutting himself off from his past, is but half of himself, hiding almost in the comfort zone of academia and friends. Jess really does not know the real Sam, and perhaps the only truth in their relationship is the love he holds for her. As for Dean, divorcing himself from his brother is liking losing his heart, his centre. The intervening years of silence has been hard for him to bear. Haunting stuff. Please more soon.
lonely as a star chapter 4 . 4/11/2006
wow. amazing, dude, you realy got inside both brother's heads with this. Sam missing Dean and wanting to see him but not, and Dean wanting to avoid California 'cause that's where Sam was, is exactly how I would've imagined the 'seperation years' to be. lol. As Dean would say - you did good.
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 4/10/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Adra chapter 4 . 4/10/2006
Oh non , you can't end your story like this ! I so hope the wiil be a sequel, please ! Otherwise, your story was great, specielly the last chapter. I hope to read you again soon
Andrea chapter 4 . 4/10/2006
Amazing! I loved it. I think you really got into Dean and Sam's heads. I have to say I kept thinking Dean would turn up in the end, but I understand why he didn't. I loved the last line! It's so sad... Wonderful job!
snchills chapter 4 . 4/10/2006
So sad but an excellent story. Still I held out hope...just a drive by...a fleeting moment when they saw each other...but no you would not let it be so.
Swasti chapter 4 . 4/10/2006
i so wanted dean to be there when they got back tho i knew that it wasnt going to be the case!
Lils chapter 4 . 4/10/2006
Oh, I really wanted them to meet again! That was really good!
wild wolf free17 chapter 4 . 4/10/2006
Oh, you evil, evil person. Well done. Poor Sammy... but even poorer Deanio.
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
Wow. Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »