Reviews for Area Codes
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 4 . 4/25/2006
Yikes! There has to be more! They can't stay in this state of misery (or California for that matter). Help!
Tezpin chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
Aw, that was beautiful! Almost had me in tears. Mainly for Dean (cos he's my favourite, and Sam always seems a little needy) but also for the mess they've got themselves into. great work.
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
Oh, that was so sad. I really really wanted some Dean and Sam talking meeting something! I hoped for it. But, it was still a great story. I loved it. I just wish they could have met or something. I'd love to see Jess's reaction. I mean, I know they met episode one but that wasn't really all that satisfactory. Anyway, great job on the story. I always look foward to something new from you.

Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
But the calls were never returned… and each time he bled a little more.

Oh! That just made me want to cry. Good work on this chapter. Usually the sit around and angst chapters don't work well for me because nothing happens but this chapter worked just fine. I think it's because you had some flashbacks in it or maybe I just like the "voice" that you use because it really sounds like Dean. The chapter feels like it's moving, not just sitting and overangsting with no point. Good job!
Scealai chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
Goeed story! You really showed how neither of their lives were complete when Dean and Sam were apart even they both ostensibly had gotten what they both wanted in life.

Me chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
Do not end it here! Keep going! I know you said that this was going to be only slightly AU but think you've got a real winner here, stick with it! Please, please, please! I'm begging you!
JadeAlmasy chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
beautiful ending!

Mellaithwen chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
Damnit I wanted them to meet up :( ah no fair, how awesomely angsty would that reunion have been? Sam explaining he was getting married, while trying to ignore his friends glances that he was hugging/screaming at the randomer whose car broke down, while Mike drools over it of course :) great nonetheless!
friendly chapter 4 . 4/11/2006
ah man you can't end it there. YOu have to have them see one another...:"-)
Tigerdrake chapter 4 . 4/11/2006
Aw! That's so sad! I wanted Dean and Sam to see each other again! Great story though.
rozzy07 chapter 4 . 4/11/2006
Sorry for late review, but seriously all 4 chapters have captured my heart. It is so bitter-sweet the reasoning behind the gulf that kept the brothers apart for such a long length of time. Sam yearning for normalcy, cutting himself off from his past, is but half of himself, hiding almost in the comfort zone of academia and friends. Jess really does not know the real Sam, and perhaps the only truth in their relationship is the love he holds for her. As for Dean, divorcing himself from his brother is liking losing his heart, his centre. The intervening years of silence has been hard for him to bear. Haunting stuff. Please more soon.
lonely as a star chapter 4 . 4/11/2006
wow. amazing, dude, you realy got inside both brother's heads with this. Sam missing Dean and wanting to see him but not, and Dean wanting to avoid California 'cause that's where Sam was, is exactly how I would've imagined the 'seperation years' to be. lol. As Dean would say - you did good.
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 4/10/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Adra chapter 4 . 4/10/2006
Oh non , you can't end your story like this ! I so hope the wiil be a sequel, please ! Otherwise, your story was great, specielly the last chapter. I hope to read you again soon
Andrea chapter 4 . 4/10/2006
Amazing! I loved it. I think you really got into Dean and Sam's heads. I have to say I kept thinking Dean would turn up in the end, but I understand why he didn't. I loved the last line! It's so sad... Wonderful job!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »