Reviews for Changing Winds
Chiby Angel-chan chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
Um...the first chapter was confusing. Nope, it's not bad though, but I like this chapter better. Why? Well, there's only one answer. Aya was with Katase! Yay! But...are you sure that it's already reached the climax? I loved seeing Rei's jealousy but still...argh! I'm not satisfied with the ending! Please continue, don't end it like this! At least let me know...who's gonna end up with Aya in the end? Katase-kun or Otohata-kun? Ugh! I need more ReiAyaKatase! Update! Update! Update!

Chiby Angel-chan _
CuteBubbles chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
Hahaha I just LOVE seeing Rei jealous lol. Please please update soon. I want to know what happens next. The first chappie was kinda confusing because it was so short and it was like in the future or something. Besides that, good job on the fic. Keep writing! :)
dien04neko chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
hi hyacinth...it's medienne...nice story. care to check mine? ;) you know what? i like the way you write your stories...;)
Lilypadcakes chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
CONTINUE! CONTINUE!
bluemoon88 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
hiya! -waves- that was one awesome story! you just have to udate soon! seriously. LoL soo Kawai! -
Kaori-Urunasawa08 chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
gosh! So...soo...argh...(bitin!)...kainis...anyway..try to amke it a little longer..hahaha...and i may guess that the 1st chappy isn't really connected to the second chappy..ohh...onegaI...UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE~! gud luck! loved it!
Lilypadcakes chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
aww...that's so sweet ;3
pinkwysteriahoshiprincess chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Nice story but next time please make it longer...just a suggestion hope you didn't mind..._

lots of cheers,

Catherine aka pinkwysteriahoshiprincess
uniQuechiCc0517 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
i so love the fic! straight to the point but still sent chills down mah spine.. keep it up aryt! lookin forward for the next.. u so deserve to be added to mah favorite author and st0ry list.
Screaming Siopao chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
kawaii. :3
pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
OMG that was so unexpected! I love it! Ah I wish that happened in the series! :D
LaineLush chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
hello empresslynx

my, my. that was a straightforward chapter you got there. i was quite shocked at the end. it's so endearing and mysterious. i can't wait for your next chapter. update soon, if you please and i'll stay in touch.

much love,

LaineLush _
Hainekko chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
this was a good story... it was kinda short but it dosent matter. i liked it.
Sw1tTdR1ns chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
it was very good but you should have put more details.
bvby shvwty x3 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
that was good.. but it could have been a little bit longer... other then that.. good job.