Reviews for Daedal Lives
Fenris Jin chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
Customer 79 huh, Maybe it's Hiko after all.. Or Sou-chan, be holds grudges doesn't he.. or maybe Sou-chan's mystery girlfriend.. Ah, well.. that sure seemed to be a nice story. Crime fighting is fun! lol
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I know I shouldn't be reading this, But I can't help it. Seems intriguing enough.
Leina chapter 9 . 9/23/2010
Sorry, Kaoru, no Christmas for you...but why are you worry about a silly little thing like not being able to go home when you have much bigger problems like Tae grilling you for baby name ideas when she sees you again?

Seriously, I'd love for Soujirou or Tae to really embarrass Kenshin by telling stories or insinuating a relationship between Kaoru and himself to Kaoru's face. Soon.

This is an interesting story and much different from your Silver Cross. I'd like to see what happens next, do you still update this fic? Are you going to go back and put in line breaks?
Royal Orchid chapter 9 . 7/31/2010
this is a great story. i hope you continue it someday soon! chapter 9 . 7/3/2010! It's absolutely fantastic! I'm loving every bit of it. Do continue.
kokoronagomu chapter 9 . 3/9/2009
*tilts head*

you don't have to finish this but it would be a real shame if you quit writing. whatever you do- don't stop writing! you know how to emotionally captivate and entertain your readers, keep writing, you're so good at it!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Good start

Ari chan
pyane-shiory chapter 9 . 4/15/2008
I think that you NEED to wright more, k?
rurouni dee chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I hope you continue this fic. It's a very intriguing story.
evilteddybear chapter 9 . 11/25/2007
Thank you for your time and effort and I hope to hear more from you soon!
yuMeNami chapter 9 . 10/23/2007
more please!
ixchen chapter 9 . 9/13/2007
love the story. can't wait to see what happens next. thank you for writing. ::smiles::
rose chapter 9 . 9/7/2007
very interesting. looking foward to the next update
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 9 . 8/15/2007
its really good so plz update
NuttyNatalie chapter 9 . 8/15/2007