Reviews for Once Upon a Time
Dustii chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
This was took my breath away.

I don't think I've ever cried so hard in a oneshot before. There was so much power and emotion in this, I'm simply...speechless.

Wonderful work. I can't wait to read your upcoming stories.
cocoa-latte chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
This was so sad and beautiful. Great job.
applecherry chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Love the angsty-ness! Great choice of words, maybe you should raise the rating. It's kinda 'deep' for a K... Love it though. Great work!
soujiroteddy chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
very good descriptions, very touching story (aw) well good job keep up the good work
Ayane Selznick chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
That's a dramatic tragedy. I can't help but be sad along the way. But I'm sure that this one's really good.
Aznkizz chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
AH! you killed sakura! oh well, i understand it was for story purposes so i forgive you! - yay good story! whee! sugoi(japanese for amazing)!
QuotheIDani chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Simply stunning. I was just thinking I wished there was a well written,SasukeXSaukra fanfic,where they died. *I like the dramatic ones...* And then this one popped up. It was quite the surprise. I felt from the bottom of my heart pain and saddness as I read your fic. Wonderfull! Angsy,yes. But I don't think you can ever be to angsy if you do it right. Keep up the great work,i'll be reading more of your stuff.
naash chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
wow...that was just beautiful...the best sasusaku fic I've ever read..and i'm not was just magnificent. Good job. I absolutely love your writing style and your description towards the scenery was excellent.
southboundcrissy chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
That was so sad..*sniff* *sniff*. Yet so meaningful at the same time! It was so good! You should totally write more!:)

VanillaMunch chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
great story

you rock

plz write more!
Bloody Strawberry chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
i love it great job
Sakura-Girl 2005 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
That was totally awesome but, totally sad. I loved it. I feel bad for everyone in this story because everyone got hurt. I hope that you continue to write.
diet coffee chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Its a very sweet fic! good job!
SAILORMERCY chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I felt that story in my heart sad...but sweet
so so sad chapter 1 . 4/10/2006