Reviews for To Forget Dreams
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 2/14
Master Splinter will be confused in the morning

Awww that was adorable, I loved it and wonderful job
The0neR1ng chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
made my day !
i loved this so much ! you are grate ! AMAZING !
IvoryCrawler chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I think this one and the first one are two of my favorite one shots of the turtles as brothers. It's...dark but not in the foreboding, deathly, horror sense, but in the sense that it is dark, their lives contain many shadows. These shadows hold for them both protection and their fears and despite time and differences, they make it work, supporting and being together as a family. Two thumbs up dude!
Rivenchu chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Aw man, I love sleepy turtle piles. XD So glad it ended like this Thanks for writing!
KuroSensei chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
aww, that is really really sweet, 11/10 from me, and that's overboard, lol, it's probably one of the best 'sappy' (i call any story containing any cutesy stuff in it sappy even i like it or not) stories i've ever read, but, like Raphie Boy, I'm gunna admit i like the sappy s* to my pals or family. I may be a girl and no where near as strong as Raph, maybe taller, by like an inch, but not as strong, i do have the temper and even though i have learned to control it much better than Raph, but the way i control it is strange, bit like mike, hide it behind a smile and a playful push, i do have my moments. Like yesterday, i got my maths test score, not very impressive to me and i got a little angry, but when i found out some of my best friend's scores and saw my hard-working good friend (not mentioning name) get a score lower than me, a complete chatterbox, sleepy, slacker in math, get a lower score than me, i fumed. I think my year advisor noticed the death glare and peircing scowl i gave every teacher and student i came near, i wanted to switch my 44 for her 37. I don't care what my report said, i don't like to see my friends cry like that. GRAH! If i didn't drop enough hints with screaming in frustration, fuming, glaring at EVERYone, and treating the hall's chairs like my personal pucnhing bags, then everyone else is f*en blind! Bah, i shouldn't be dumping this on you, sorry, just had to get it off my chest. awesome story BTW, see ya later and ill shut up before i snap... again...
lil joker chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
this is a really good brotherly love story its really nice i almost wish every one treated each other the way they did in the end but it probably wont happen so whatever its still a really good story though
Jen chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Aw so sweet!
HanaOtaku chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
oh the fluff!
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
That was adorable! Wonderfully written and I just adored the ending!
Speechie42 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
These two stories were absolutely wonderful. I have so much love for your writing.
AverageGeekyFanFiccer chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Aw. Cute, if not slightly OOC. But only slightly, and I'm the last one to critiscize about THAT. Lol. I didn't get much of a slash feel from this one - or the other one, except for the ending, kind of - but that's probably because I purposely don't look for it. Lol. I'm still warming up to slash, and I will NEVER get used to slash - or any other kind of romance - between family members. Ew.

Anyway. Very good writing. I can just imagine the nightmares that Don and Mikey must have...I can also visualize Raph needing to wear himself out to get to sleep. I wonder if Splinter knows anything about this...?

Lol, now I can't the image of Donatello standing outside Leo's door with a blanket around him out of my head...Aww...If only I could draw.

(Bangs head against wall) You know, ff . net REALLY needs to expand the number of stories aloud in a favorites list...
emeraldwolf chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
If it weren't 3:40 in the morning and my roomie asleep, I would have squeed in complete and total giddiness at this fic. _ I just read the other one, and was so hoping you had written other TMNT stuff, and here I find this one, even better than the first. So fantastically good. Now..sleep...later, the rest of your fics. _
Starkiller chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Very touching, it reminds me of that scene in the Land Before Time You couldn't have written a more perfect sequel to Sleeping Alone. Heartbreaking and heartwarming, another fav.
RaneyLee chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
O.O.. AW! SO KAWAII! *huggles the four* Awesome work! I HAVE to add your story to my faves.
MidnightHeir chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Well this is a pleasant surprise, and wonderful way to end the evening. The characterisation and more than that, the uniqueness of each of the nightmares and how they react to them is astounding.

The one thing I wasn't sure of was whether or not Leo was actually asleep when his brothers initially join him. At first I thought he was dozing at the very least but on a second read part of me thinks he was sort of sitting and thinking, if you understand my meaning.

Leo's vulneratbilities are something that doesn't come up in fanfition often, or rather not the fanfiction that I've scanned. And that's something I admit to liking a great deal, the notion that the eldest can look smaller, and younger than Mike is just heart warmingly endearing.

This is onto my faves, and along with the rest of your back catalogue. Now all I need to do is find the time to catch up.

Hel