Reviews for The Medallion
peanutsandtoast chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
I soo love this! I really hope you decide to continue this :) x
delia cerrano chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
I don't remember the published date on this. I hope you still are going to finish this because it has really gotten my imagination! I love it. They are so wonderful together in spite of their "problems".
Rainack chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
Wow! This is great!
janet1982 chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
please update:)
246kisses chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
Aww so cute!
QueenOfTheUniverse chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
You're an awesome writer and this is one heck of an awesome story! Please continue it! Pretty please? I'm loving it!
janet1982 chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
i like this story, awesome:)

please update:)
Dreamer22 chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
::hugs my boys:: well done I love it
StillLovely chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
PLEASE PLEASE continue this story. i absolutely love it! you're writing style is so candid and real; i can hear Nick and Greg really having these conversations. I'm so impressed with the way you portray the characters! thank you so much for posting such an amazing story.
Grand Puba of All The Smurfs chapter 5 . 2/15/2008
Greg? A junkie?

Yknow, I should be surprised...
Rebecca court chapter 5 . 10/24/2007
Hey awesome fanfic, you said in you bio, that you what a good fanfic for Grs/Sr anyhow im writing one call Thats life its mostly about everyone and i love Sara/Gris they awesome togather so email me at and check out my web site too,thanks
Riker15 chapter 5 . 6/5/2007
Kewl
Inspiral chapter 5 . 2/18/2007
Aww, I liked it. Not sure if you're continuing this, I would not mind in the least! Very nice indeed.
beatrixitiy chapter 5 . 5/29/2006
The sweetest, most honest Nick/Greg fic I've read in a long time. The characters are completely believeable-excellent job.
conformityissuicide chapter 5 . 5/22/2006
Wow! Great story, I totally agree with you that the two just flow together. I really believe they would have the most honest relationship on the show...but that's just me..hehe. I don't think Greg could have done drugs or any of that stuff, I just see him as way too innocent. However, I do like the broken Greg, Nick fixes him stories. I just wanted to add my little bit, I really like the story though so the little facts don't bother me, I just wanted to mention it. Update soon!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »