Reviews for Driving Pleasure
Luka chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH! This was priceless- great sense of humor.
Fyte chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
What the Fuck did i just read and why am I so turned on?
3ew0985630946htwitgeotgaekrthg chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
that was fucked up.
AkumaStrife chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
hahaaha XD i don't know what's funnier; this fic or your hint at the sexing materia XD regardless, i'm having an insanely hard time keeping quite, as my dad is sitting across the table from me...
Enide Dear chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Its a bit scary that this fic is so damn hot. But it is. Seriously ;
audreytiphaine chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
hi!

i don't know who you are exactly, but someone happened to mention this fic in an LJ post (well, a comment, really) and so i had to come read it, and... wow. so freaking hilarious! and so well-written! this isn't just ANY bit of crack, no sir! well, just wanted to let you know that while i know nothing of bikes, i still really enjoyed this, and laughed my tire little butt off in front of my monitor...

thanks for the laugh!
Tobirion chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
More hot machine sex, eh? It's a shame the helicopter's not here- I liked the helicopter. But hey, those motorcycles? Totally hot for each other.
strayven chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
ok dude that was hallarious! id rate it a 100/100 i couldent get through it with a straight face, i loved it!
reeby10 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
o god that was just... wow... i couldn't stop giggling XD but it was strangely enjoyable! haha

reeby
LarcSakurai chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
That was.. okay wow I don't even think WTF can begin to describe it. I was laughing so hard, that truly was a breath of lovely fresh air after the kind of life ive had lately I needed a good laugh. very very good XD
Kabbage Kat chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
...Well. I can honestly say I have never read anything like this, ever.

And... I'm speechless.

((Which is good. Very good.))
too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
...oh jesus. I think i forced myself to read this simply for the fact it had 'motorpr0nz' in the summary.
chramozoner chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I'm... Wordless. Shocked.

This has gotta be even weirder than "octopus/human-sex", since I forgot the proper term for it.

But it's strangely amusing. For the lack of a better phrase, good job. My mind is strangely boggled.

(Though you have thoroughly convinced me that, yes. Sex is everywhere. Even beneath the keyboard that I'm now furiously typing on. Okay. Bad images there.)
Elle the Brat chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Rule 34, huh? This is brilliant, and amazingly well-written.

This review is two years late, but hey, it made it eventually.
Jaco Be Nimble chapter 1 . 2/28/2008