Reviews for Winter Rose
scrlate chapter 1 . 4/7
i have no words for thIs i loved it write mOre plz
This was intense but interesting. I wish this could if happened in the Manga or anime. There were some parts that kinda ehh but I'll ignore it because it was really good. (I wish I could write stories like this)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
well
Anna chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
LOVED IT ! TT it's a haert stopper
HO0T HO0T chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Oh my gosh that made me cry it was beautiful! Granted its late at night and I'm an emotional girl but that's beside the point! This is really amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
*sniffle* *sniffle* this was so beautiful it brought me to tears love all the fluff and you did a great job capturing the real escence of the characters especially with inuyasha, this is overall my favorite inuyasha/kagome fanfic
Pooh-Bear-Hugs chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I love this story so much i read it all the time
Fluff n stuff chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
*sniffle* i almost cried multiple times while reading this oneshot it was so sad and pretty and beautiful
RayaLoe chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I love reading this story. It makes me want to watch InuYasha as well as write some one-shots of my own. I've read Winter Rose 10 times 3
tcooper123 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
i loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
though its a little late, i just read the story and it is really fun and exiting to read it. i LOVE it
miss greenpeace chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I just got to tell you as soon as possible...that this is beautiful. I've read countless Inuyasha's fics about him going back to Kikyo and how Kagome reacts. But none of them match the same depth of feelings you captured here, the sometimes random, raw, honest emotional reaction you managed to write, and the genuinity of the reaction itself. It feels honest and true, and I connect with the characters. I applaud your version of Kagome's reaction, cos her outburst and hurt behavior is so relatable, not overly dramatic and annoying, just the right amount, they even tugged at my heartstrings at the right time. Inuyasha's reaction is superb also. You managed to get into the essence of what makes Inuyasha. I feel that he's very true to character here, and he starts with foolishness and inabillity to talk (his gruff exterior yet sensitivity and frailness is shown endearingly in this fic) but in the end, he tells her the thing she needs most to hear. He does it right. At the first time, I'm kinda pissed at Inuyasha's behavior but in the end, you got to bring the sympathy back to him as a character, and that's an accomplishment. Everything you write and describe about them, is spot on and original and somehow genuine. Beautiful. Would definitely be among one of my favorite scenes in canon timeline :)
j.d.y chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This is so sweet!
5.H.1.R.L.E.Y chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Wow, I didn't know Kagome wanted that so much.. I know Inuuasha is possesive but to see it from Kagome.. It's weird.. I feel like crying for Kagome, only the first part, but not now..
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Don't have an account

This is so..so...I can't even put to words what this is. No adjective in the world could describe how wonderful this is. Wow. Just..wow.