Reviews for Notice
nephilim379 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I really liked this, it was cute! I'm starting to like the two together more and more.
Rayvah chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Well, I like it! I wish there were longer stories about these two. V. Well written even for being so short.
Saori Aki Orimi chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Eh... *heart*

That's adorable.

Namine is adorable. *luffs her*
Isolde Necrophilia chapter 1 . 4/13/2006

I likely

Sexy Sephy! The pairing would work, I mean stalker Namine, and phyco Spehiroth.

Of course it would.

lighter-kun chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
hee~! short, but cute :D

you made namine so adorable & stuffs.

crack! lawl.

i like the way you write your sentences O_O...

Chaotic Heartless chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Man, you like your crack.

Though, I've noticed they all involve Namine... Well, the really crack-ah ones.

Never the less, keep up the crack-esque work, the more crack'd fanfiction, the better!

(You know we've gone to far when someone writes a DonaldXGoofy fanfic...)

-Chaotic Sponge.
Rachel chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
aww cute!
masqvia chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Hehe. I loved it. I don't usually like crack pairings, but this is a good one XD
Csilla Aria chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
AH! OMG! I have wanted to see this paring for forever! Crack paring sure but I love it anyway!
Depressed Mizuki chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
You, are an insane fucknut you know that Tal? Seriously... SephirothxNamine? That's like... BarretxKairi... or ZellxRiku... TerraxRoxas... it's just... unthought of... but I loved it. It was insanely short (well I've written some of those kinds of things too...) but damn. It was... intriguing. And hopelessly entertaining. Do write more crack! maybe something without Namine? I mean I seriously love the girl (she's my favorite character) but I'd like to see some other crack pairings. (the SoraxPot Spider one that I read somewhere STILL has me chained up) Hehe, well... just thought I'd take a little bit out of my spare time before bed to review something (since I haven't in a very long while...)

Ja ne!

Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I like it. It's pretty cool actually.